4/24 Update Megathread

Replies

• Options
    If I understand the situation correctly, They seem to have created a big issue with the rewards which does not sufficiently reward all players doing high tier raids. A player in a t7 guild could contribute say 10000 (or whatever a sensible number is) to a t7 guild but only rank #11 in the guild. Another player could only contribute 2000 to a t5 guild but still rank #10. The t5 guy would receive a better prize than the t7 guy despite doing 'less' in real terms.
    Could someone please tell me I've got this wrong?
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    @Nighteyes77 thank you, was just confused as how some members already banked some when our reset is less than 24 hours from guild creation.
  • Options
    Health bars are ugly again. I thought these were fixed, why break them again?
  • Flow
    9 posts Member
    Options
    soneill73 wrote: »
    Health bars are ugly again. I thought these were fixed, why break them again?

They repaired big health bars in top right corner. )
  • Options
    Did the update and now everytime I try and do anything the game crashes and kicks me out. What's the deal??
  • Options
    Darthogan wrote: »
    Error, restart game, error restart game...
    Happened after joining a guild

Dude, having the same issues!!
  • Options
    Tried to do squad arena battle, got kicked out, went back in and it's if I played and lost. Tried to ay another and it seems it has charged me one of my daily plays! What's the deal EA???
  • Options
    Playing this game since the beginning and was #1 at payout at the end of the night yesterday. I have never complained anywhere on this forum about anything. I love the game and it's the best one I've played (...and I've been playing them since the first video games). Thanks to guild rewards system, we now hold off doing parts of the game to maximize our activity of the day. Most boring morning of playing this game ever. Twiddling my thumbs here waiting to be able to play this game when it will benefit my guild more. Some of it I can't even do until tomorrow. We should be able to maximize our contribution to the guilds without changing when and how we do things. Everything we do here should always count. Period. I should be playing the game and not twiddling my thumbs.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Guild chat seems way to subtle, I can never tell when there's a new message.
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed a change with galactic war? My characters feel like paper. What happened?
  • Options
    So, is the 600 guild credits or whatever part of the dailies now? I spent a ton of energy this morning, prior to opening. will i lose out on my dailies completed reward now? unless i spend a load of crystals for yet more energy? annoying.
  • Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    So, is the 600 guild credits or whatever part of the dailies now? I spent a ton of energy this morning, prior to opening. will i lose out on my dailies completed reward now? unless i spend a load of crystals for yet more energy? annoying.

Have you finished every other task and only guild related one holds you back?
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Options
    ive not finished arena or shipments yet. waiting for store to refresh, and nearer my payout time to complete.

thanks.
  • Options
    I guess someone can easily test that soon enough. I will in about an hour
  • Options
    Need a notification to be added for guild messages somthing like a number like everything else has
  • Options
    The chat is working? How can i change my name? Please help
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Need a notification to be added for guild messages somthing like a number like everything else has

Just came here to point that out as well. Really important!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Estarguars wrote: »
    The chat is working? How can i change my name? Please help

It works for me.

Click on XP bar on the main screen then on the pencil. There are reports it doesn't work for some on IOS
  • Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »

No, if I recall correctly I got the dailies completed reward before reaching 600. And also, unlike all other achievements, getting less than 600 still gives you/your guild credit the next day. I probably won't reach 600 every day, but I did today, first day and as a guild leader I should set an example. o:)
  • Options
    Many thanks to those who replied. I shoudl be able to confirm in an hour or two. :)

cheers
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Good work devs. This might have been the most incompetent, underdeveloped, worst-thought-through update release in the history of gaming. I'm not sure if EA has locked down this year's award for worst company (I think they have at least 2 of those to their credit) - but with this update, they are right back in the running!

Keep up the fine work! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Good work devs. This might have been the most incompetent, underdeveloped, worst-thought-through update release in the history of gaming. I'm not sure if EA has locked down this year's award for worst company (I think they have at least 2 of those to their credit) - but with this update, they are right back in the running!

Keep up the fine work! :D

This update? Like if their previous updates were gems... They still aren't done reverting the damage that their previous update did. Still had light/dark/cantina GW to fix. And the ugly health bars returned again, lol. It's like EA begs for the golden poo.
  • Options
    I'm IOS user, when I Tap in XP BAR I only see my guild and win battles, no pencil,
  • Options
    I will non-sarcastically say kudos, the guilds looks interesting so far. Only major negative is that the difference between the 600 personal achievement (all types of energy) and the daily goal (cantina energy spent only today, and the tiers) wasn't well-explained in advance, but that's relatively minor at most people will not be optimal the first day, and that's a problem with explaining not with the implementation.

I haven't even gotten the first day's rewards yet nor started a raid, unless and until I do that I'm not going to complain about unfair rewards, because I don't know yet how lower-level crates stack up compared to higher-level, for instance.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    Does anybody at all actually want such steeply tiered guild rewards between members?

Anybody?

No?

No.
  • Options
    Kabbes wrote: »
    Does anybody at all actually want such steeply tiered guild rewards between members?

Anybody?

No?

No.

My point is, until you see how it plays out in practice, what rewards you get from tier 5 versus 4 crate or whatever, it's too early to fairly criticize the rewards as being too steeply tiered.

Once you see what people get, and chat in-guild, then you can make suggestions - meaning, at least until tomorrow, it's too soon.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    This update is sweet! Now I can easily quit and never look back!
  • Options
    Another bad update in an attempt to make more money. They have completely ruined an a great game with last two updates. Will be uninstalling.
  • Options
    Darthogan wrote: »
    Error, restart game, error restart game...
    Happened after joining a guild

Dude, having the same issues!!

same here. I can't play the game...

• Options
    Fool me once. . adding more component for gear crafting
    Twice for. . mass nerf+protection
    Thrice for. . competitive based alliance system

For Fourth times, i just uninstalling it and move on
    the cake is a lie