People Stealing Guild Names

Title Says it all but me and a bunch of friends made a guild prior to update and our planned name was "Stolen" so we currently had to change names... I bet others are having the same issue. Also I know it's a bug but the guild I finally joined I can't log in to play but others who can't get into the guild can play fine and use the game. Comment below if someone has taken a planned guild name. Ours was Luke's Right Hand.

Replies

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Title Says it all but me and a bunch of friends made a guild prior to update and our planned name was "Stolen" so we currently had to change names... I bet others are having the same issue. Also I know it's a bug but the guild I finally joined I can't log in to play but others who can't get into the guild can play fine and use the game. Comment below if someone has taken a planned guild name. Ours was Luke's Right Hand.

You do know that because you named it on the forums dont mean that you own the name.

Loads of people are not on the forums and you have used something heavily related to Star Wars.

You wasnt quick enough to make a Guild your name was not stolen.

You snooze you loose
  • Options
    I've seen a lot of shizzle like this ...Drop It Like Its Hothh for example lol
  • Options
    It's nice that you're an Officer Aaron. But I lost faith in the guilds leadership. Hopefully you could make a diffrence, Bud.
  • Options
    Bruh? What? I'm with TeamìNstinct now.
  • Options
    Holy Necro. :|
This discussion has been closed.