Idea - Ability Mat crafting

Hey, people!

It would be really nice to have the ability (no pun intended) to craft lesser mats into higher ones, so 3*Mk1 => 1*Mk2 or something like that.

What do you think?

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I Agree.

Another idea the challenges for ability mats has 3 options and depending which option you select, it rewards that specific ability mat.
  • Options
    Yes. It's really frustrating having a ridiculous number of level 1 mats that I can't do anything with and not being able to get the 2 and 3 I need.
  • Options
    Yes!! Make a poll and see what others think!!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Sounds like a great idea. Only thing is that people will have another thing to complain about - "I have to spend a whole days worth of energy to get the right mat"

Then again, this is for the people who take the time to play, right? :smile:
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Support
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Im down with that idea. I have like 160 mk1s and about 4 mk2s and 3 mk3s.
    If i was in charge of it, this is how i'd do it:
    5 mk1s = 1 mk2
    3mk2s = 1 mk3
  • Options
    Make it more fun, add credits:
    15k for mk2
    45k for mk3
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    Options
    many similar games like this have this option,
    10 low items + 10.000 credits -> 1 medium
    10 medium + 50.000 credits -> 1 high

also, this should apply to gear
  • Options
    It would be good for gear AND mats to work this way.

#LetUsUseOurStuff
  • Options
    ChickenHUN wrote: »
    Hey, people!

It would be really nice to have the ability (no pun intended) to craft lesser mats into higher ones, so 3*Mk1 => 1*Mk2 or something like that.

What do you think?

Perfect!
    Bad game management here
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am at 198 Mk1, 81 mk2 and 0 Mk3. I have a roster of 12 characters all over level 61. My Player level is 65 and I have my "A" team all at 64. Of those 12, Two 7*, three 6*, three 5* and four 4*. I believe I am playing the game as a developer would like it played, Expanding my roster, trying different things, engaging in all areas of the game. However, the only MAJOR road block (besides the slow farming of Rey) to me improving my team is the lack of mk3 mats. I have most of my core team abilities at ability level 4-5 with a couple at 6. They really need to do something to increase the amount of mk3 mats so I can actually use the Mk1 and Mk2 mats that I have...
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV