guild officer and invites seem very buggy

Skye
795 posts Member
edited April 2016
Not sure what is going on, so just seeing if it is happening to anyone else.

Making people guild officer seems to boot them from the guild when the go offline.. They'll disappear from the roster.. Although if you have them on your ally list they still show as being in the guild...

Also invites seem just as fickle.. one guy had to be invited three times and each time ends up being removed... such that he had to find an ally and join the guild that way... not sure if this will keep him in the guild

Mods, there doesn't seem to be a feedback section for guilds on the forum... so please move this to a more suitable location if possible

EDIT: ok no idea why it's in the squad and characters sub category!
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!

Replies

• Options
    @Skye not sure what's happening... but was an officer in a guild last night and wasn't in the guild at all this morning.

@Skye is there a log that shows what happens, meaning if there's a list that says X officer removed X player?

I did not accept or apply to another guild. I had several invites in my inbox but rejected them all. Maybe one was an invite to the guild I was already in by another ally. If that is the case.. EA needs to fix that. Only thing was.. I still played and communicated with the guild after rejecting all the invites last night.
  • Options
    And yeah.. this should be in bugs or guild chat
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Mojuba wrote: »
    And yeah.. this should be in bugs or guild chat

Yeah I put a new post in the bugs forum.... but if you haven't rejoined another guild.. now there is a new problem!!! It's showing you in a guild called "new bothans"!

can't resend an guild invite as a result as the game thinks you are already in one
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!