Dear Dooku and Fives...

Leia, Nute and Teebo are coming for you >:)

Replies

• Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Hahaha, that is going to be epic!
    The new update is amazing xD
    I am Norwegian!
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Well ... even when Dooku doesnt counter, you still have to hit him (rng-evade-meta is still #1 :lol:)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    So...the devs answer to making a Leia counter WAS TO TAKE AWAY THE 'HALF COUNTERS' SHE HAD???? It's a joke, a complete farce!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    So...the devs answer to making a Leia counter WAS TO TAKE AWAY THE 'HALF COUNTERS' SHE HAD???? It's a joke, a complete farce!

Leia is fine. You'll just need a healer or a dodger. Or a toon who can dispel taunts. She only triple attacks like 25% of the time, and her attack power is rather low actually. But she does turn into a machine gun of fun with Nute lead.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    She is fine. The new Dooku of this update. WAI
  • Options
    Stealth can de debuffed for example by ventress
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Stealth can de debuffed for example by ventress

Imagine a team where using Ventress would be just like having a dead spot against that particular team with Leia. Now imagine Ventress not dispelling stealth, because she is awful at that stuff. Fortunately for us, teams like that do not exist right?...Right?
  • MirthYaywalker
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I find Ventress pretty reliable actually for debuffing. Also if you have ventress lead you can have a Daka faster than Leia who can stun her before she stealths. Another good idea is to use old Ben mind trick before she de stealths so she can't reapply it. IG88 has AoE ability block too. There are counters to everything in this game if you use your imagination
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Before this update, i would've said using aoe teams against Dooku lead is suicide. Now...i don't know. That doesn't mean using Asajj and Old Ben in the same team in offense is a good idea.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Leia doesn't have a counter you can rely on...only RNG based ones. She needs a dispell that has the same power as QGJ's one on tanks.
  • Options
    QGJ one is RNG too. and misses sometimes. Leia is massively RNG based. The whole game is RNG based!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    That is true, whole game is about rolls and luck basically, but is Ventress as good as QGJ to dispell? that's what i am asking...Even if she was, her damage lacks compares to him. That's a bad counter to Leia.
  • Options
    I like ventress on offense but her defense AI is bugged. She uses her dispell as if it's a team heal or something it's weird. But yeah she's a great toolbox toon with some good abilities
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    That is true, whole game is about rolls and luck basically, but is Ventress as good as QGJ to dispell? that's what i am asking...Even if she was, her damage lacks compares to him. That's a bad counter to Leia.

Asajj has much lower potency than QGJ (.4 vs 1.1 at Gr. VIII; .4 vs. 1.8 at Gr. X), so her debuff shouldn't be as reliable.