Phantom guilds! People applying to join guilds but shows they are already in a non-existant one

Skye
795 posts Member
edited April 2016
As title states

EDIT: title re-edit
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
Post edited by Skye on

Replies

• Options
    And a chicken lays eggs!
  • Options
    And roosters always point their snouts easterly at dawn!

Shoot, I quickly lost track of the world with this post..
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Ok think I found a major major bug! This needs to be fixed asap

I was wondering why there were so many people applying to join my guild that seems to already be in a guild...

It seems some players are tagged as being in a guild when they are not

I even have one former officer who was somehow removed from my guild but can not rejoin.. He's on my ally list and informs me that he hasn't joined another guild and has rejected a whole bunch of other invites! But on my ally list it shows him already in another guild. So either the game is lying or he is lying... I'm inclined to believe the former given the issue of people applying to join a guild that seem to already be in one..
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Yeah the guilds seem to be buggy. Grr. I got kicked out and lost all my daily x/600 randomly after spending crystals. Lots of people seem to have various problems day 1 and things are working differently for people - like name changing being an option for some.