New Guild - Legendary recruiting active high level members

AreJay
12 posts Member
Just made a new guild: Legendary

Looking to establish a helpful environment for high level players. Only level 72+ at the moment, because I want to establish an ACTIVE guild where daily participation is expected (Level requirement will increase as this patch progresses).
Want to start raiding as soon as possible in the T6 bracket.
Hopefully getting a few promising individuals immediately who can become officers to help grow and maintain the guild in a positive direction.

Requirements:
Daily Participation
Lvl 72+
At least a full squad of 6*+
Arena rating of under 500
Willing to accept and give advice to guild members

Time zone is CST, GM reset time is 19:00

Replies

• Options
    We actually have FILLED in just a couple hours. Thanks for your interest. I assume I will have to make some cuts after our first raid, due to people not contributing or their squad being under leveled. So if you are still interested and dont mind waiting a day or so, feel free to leave your info.
  • Options
    My guild has too many non active which is bringing the rest down.
    I'm a F2P lvl 72. Place between 250-300 in arena every day without refresh. I log in at least twice a day to complete GW and daily tasks and to farm.

Looking for a guild that can challenge
  • AreJay
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry for the slow replay wallismaster, I'm only checking this page when we are not full, and I will be checking this before filling from in game requests. Currently we are only taking level 75+ players (this will change as we progress through this patch) and we have been raiding T5 about every other day. We have completed one T6 raid but it was too slow to be advantageous for us to continue at that level until we improve our guild and character rosters. We just set up a new guild policy most to cycle out non contributing players which you can see @ "Legendary Guild Page."