Today is Monday?

Advan
14 posts Member
edited April 2016
I'm confused why if today is Monday, I'm EST and my guild leader is EST, why I woke up with 900 energy to spend on light side battles burned through it all, (got 2 complete purple gears!) and went to check the guild progress and it still said cantina energy for the next 12 hours! Cantina energy challenge is Sunday, light side is Monday. Why are we still trying to earn cantina, sigh wasted so many crystals

Replies

• Options
    Yeah luckily I checked before I spent. Still annoying though because I started banking energy waaay too early.
  • Advan
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. All in all think it will be better in the long run just I wish we had a little bit better understanding of how it was going to happen. Mostly disappointed I screwed my contributions for tonight up
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Every communication about guilds stated that it would be "based on the leader's time zone". It's Monday based on my guild leader's time zone and has been for over 6 hours...but it's "Sunday" for guild activities.

Brilliant work EA. *sigh*
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Advan
    14 posts Member
    Options
    That's exactly my point the Sunday event is 5 hours Sunday 19 hours Monday given EST daylight savings. A little bit of a heads up that this is how it was going to work would have been super helpful.
  • Options
    It does say Cantina Battles in each challenge though so why do LS?