Interesting thing that happened after guild update

Daeghaa
95 posts Member
edited April 2016
So, i was, like many, avoiding going to sleep yesterday to get guild activities up and running.
Besides all the problems to be able to actually join the guild, i did it after about 2 hours.

Once i got in, i spent all my energy, plus 1.5k crystals worth of refills. Then i re-logged the game, and i was no longer in the guild. I asked for another invite, got it with no problem, but then, this happened:
http://imgur.com/a/6ToYC

Apparently my contribution is somehow disconnected. Is there anyway to fix this?
Post edited by Daeghaa on

Replies

• Options
    Same here. Saved all day and bought a subscription and was at top of guild. Bummer
  • Kurki
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Everything working as intended. Layer upon layer of frustration with the purpose of coaxing us to relieve that frustration by spending money. Exept the frustration is never relieved, it is at the core of the game's design, and in a way, the more money you throw at it the worse it becomes.

Just like drugs.

• BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Who's got two thumbs and will save all of his crystals after they fix the bugs of the new update?

This guy! :D
  • Options
    I have a similar issue. I didn't get booted from the guild, but I have spent over 1400 energy on light side missions (Plus all my cantina energy) yet my Personal guild contribution says 298.... So the leaderboard for lightside is correct but the other isn't. It seems to be registering now, but not sure how it missed the first 1400 energy spent!
  • Options
    Someone in my guild said that maybe changing your name could cause this. Awesome!!!
  • Options
    I was inadvertently booted overnight as well, with no evidence of being at 520/600 before that happened.
  • ilyanor
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Same here i think it's happened when after i've already joined the guild, i click a reject to a previous invite of my guild leader in messages section.. Then i was pushed out.. After a while my leader reinvited me, but then my contribution in daily rewards was "restarted"..
  • Options
    "Enjoys popcorn"