Leader of guild not the leader (RESOLVED)

Nik_Zirlos
178 posts Member
edited April 2016
Guild "Whaling Ship". Leader "Dark Helmet" shows as having No Guild. We SOL?

Post edited by Nik_Zirlos on

Replies

• Options
    My guild "HighLevelONLY" says our leader is part of the guild "Whaling Ship". Nobody can do anything because our leader is inactive
  • Options
    "Dark Helmet" is now back in our guild ("Whaling Ship"), but somehow it got a new leader, "Makon". @EA_Jesse , what's going on?
  • Options
    Over 24 hours since our leader reported this to tech support and still no resolution. The guy made the leader seems to have created some officers, to at least one of their surprise. The leader-guy also doesn't post in the chat. Will we be getting our original leader back and in charge?
  • Options
    I created the guild in question and could not join it until 12 hours later. I am not the leader in the guild I paid 300k for. Customer service said the development team was working on it and nothing has come from it. Any help would be appreciated.
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Same started 420 squadron game errored out and kicked me from the guild, it gave us a new leader witch I'm cool with but our leader stat says he is in a different guild. I would just like for one of our active members to be put as leader so we can get on with it as soon as the credits become available. There are rancars and pig cans to be crushed.
  • Options
    Bump bump bumpidelphia.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera Who can fix this please?
  • Options
    Resolved. Faux leader got into chat and then transferred ownership to proper leader.
  • Options
    Nik_Zirlos wrote: »
    Guild "Whaling Ship". Leader "Dark Helmet" shows as having No Guild. We SOL?

I'm having the same issue. Formed the guild Rebel Rogues and now I'm not in the guild (Mike Gunshow) but I'm still shown as the leader; leaving my guild in a pretty bad spot. I'll be mentioning this in my App Store review.