Guild Leader in a different guild

The leader for the guild "HighLevelONLY" is listed as being a member of "Whaling Ship". Our guild is full but no one in our guild can do anything because we have no officers and our leader isn't in our guild. Is there a way to change the leader or appoint people as officers without the leader? My ally code is 573-669-922 so if you can make me an officer I can get the rest of the guild up and running I think

Replies

• Options
    @EA_Jesse I'm in this guild also. Any help in getting our leader changed would be great. Thanks for initiating this @Yhtzee. Here is my ally code also just in case 336-797-265
  • Options
    Whaling ship is in the same jam, our leader is MIA
  • Options
    Also, if it helps, our guild's listed leader is JediMasterAilan. 978-944-776.
  • Options
    JediMasterAilan, with that ID, is a member of Whaling Ship...

Maybe pointers are wrong?
  • Options
    Perhaps it's a bug that when the leader of a guild accepts an invitation to become a member of another guild, he stays as leader of the old guild?
  • Options
    My wife had a similar issue, except that she doesn't appear to be a part of any guild at the moment immediately after creating the guild we were going to join. We would be okay with re-creating the guild, but now the name is taken... I eventually found (by constantly refreshing) the guild and it shows as having one member--I requested an invite to see if it would go to her, but it hasn't yet.

• Options
    I'm the leader of a guild and some members are currently listed as being members of other guilds. Or sometimes no guild. I assume this is related to all the error messages and restart cues near the update?
  • Options
    yup im in this guild and i really hope we dont all need to create a new guild and waste what was done already. ally code 438-835-684
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in Whale hunters, our leader is off in whaling ship too
  • Options
    Our guild has a similar issue. Leader is afk.