Error 104.0 in loop

Hello all,

Since the last update, I keep getting an error 104.0, your connection to internet is low blablabla... Please restart.
No problem with internet, just SW HoG...

I've just been able to buy loadings, but any other activity results in error 104.0.

At every restart a pop-up says some addtionnal content has to be doawlonded (4.0Mo), but it never downloads...

Replies

• Options
    Similar issue here, but it's when I try to redeem Cantina tokens.
  • Options
    I would love help with this as well.. Just keeps saying Asset Download Error. error downloading assets then when it does finally load after hours. error 104.0 restart. rinse repeat. ****
  • Options
    Did anybody ever figure out a resolution to this? I've got a guild member who is having this issue. I think he said first it was preventing him from buying shipments (or maybe even entering the store). Then it started affecting other stuff. I can get more details of what exactly it's affecting if necessary.
  • Options
    After the latest update I am now unable to purchase shipments as well, getting error 104.0. I can also say that most of the shipment icons for parts are blank, just the green dot if said part will work for any of my characters.
  • Options
    ever since the update, I also receive the same error when trying to enter the ships area? anyone find a resolution by chance?
  • Options
    reinstall the game, restart the device after removing the
    переустановить игру, перезагрузить устройство после удаления