Javyar's Cantina (EST - Casual/Mature)

Irdasur490
0 posts Member
edited April 2016
Welcome to Javyar's Cantina!

First and foremost, I am creating this guild in the EST (Eastern Standard Time) zone. If you are outside of this time range, please be aware of the time differences.

This guild is for Casual/Mature players who are looking to join a guild and participate. Just a quick warning, members who are not active (without notice) for 4 days will be removed, since a guild can only have 50 members. I am not an unreasonable person, and I will provide leeway for legit reasons. We all have lives to attend to, so speak up! For example, I'm an uncle and I got to help my sister babysit her kids from time-to-time in my spare time (we don't live under the same roof). As I always tell her kids, I can't help you if I don't hear anything from you!

Now for me, and my current progress in-game: I am behind. It is sad, I know. I hit 70 by the time the level cap just increased to 80, so I did not have much time to stop and grind my most-used characters to full stars (F2P). I am currently Lvl 74, with one 7-star character (don't laugh). I didn't bother building a great Arena team, when I really needed a strong LS/DS team to unlock more farming nodes. On the plus side, I'm still able complete Galactic Wars after the balance changes. I'm just lacking in the Arena department.

If you're interested to join Javyar's Cantina for a mug, send me a PM of your Ally Code and player level, or make a post here in this thread. If you can't find your code, tap your player level at the main menu and it should be under your account name.

I'm also looking to recruit and promote up to 5 officers. There is just one catch... If you invite anyone, send me a PM of their player name and ally code. I ask, because I don't want to get mixed up with players of the same names. I am aware of the name changes that will happen, but some may not be and may decide to change their names at a later date.

As of now (11:20AM - April 25th, 2016) the guild is 1 out of 50 players.

EDIT1: If for whatever reason I decide to step-down, the leadership will be passed onto 1 of the 5 officers.