Other games like GoH

Prev1
What other games out there are like Galaxy of Heroes?

Replies

• Options
    I believe Dot Arena from China to be the original game with this structure but it s 2D, characters based one DotA(with pseudonyms), then Heroes Charge kinda copy-paste everything except character model and names (everything else is exactly the same literally even skills,stats,price or cost). After those two I think they're plenty that follow them most would just change character names and models to a certain theme, like god rush(mythological gods). I think it kinda like an open-source now.

So that's your answer, I think you can find plenty or one with a theme you like. But I have to add that SWGoH is the most distinguished one with lots of difference, more expensive..., but different.
  • Options
    DragonSoul is very similar but also a bit 2D. Very similar set-up though with gear and star promotions, 5 player teams made of attack, support, control, and tank classes. Played that one before starting SW:GoH. Fewer characters gave them more specific roles in that game. Instead of making a team of 5 from over 65 characters like this one, you choose from about 25 characters for your 5 man team.
  • Options
    Summoners War.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Gods Rush has been out for a couple years, and it's the exact same game, but with Greek gods and the like. Same level-up system. Same gear system. Same everything. They even have their own version of a Galactic War (can't remember what it's called, though). It's literally like somebody looked at Gods Rush, said, "Oy, we could do this!" and just put SW characters in for the Greek gods. It was also the first game I played that offered daily gems for a month for a set price.

Not complaining though. I was never as addicted to GR as I am SWGoH.
  • Options
    marvel avenger alliance 2, still beta
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Flappy bird
  • Options
    Little-Green-Men-Slot-Machines4.jpg
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Thanks to the above genuine suggestions! Bit bored waiting for level 60+ to open up.
  • Options
    Dungeon boss is a similar game. I've been playing a few days. It's pretty fun.
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    Options
    I recommend summoners wars, very addictive and similar to this
  • Options
    DrHylix wrote: »
    Thanks to the above genuine suggestions! Bit bored waiting for level 60+ to open up.

No problem. ☺
  • Options
    rotam wrote: »
    I recommend summoners wars, very addictive and similar to this

If you like summoners wars then check out pocket three kingdoms. It's almost the exact same game, just with the three kingdom characters ( dynasty warrior characters such as lu bu, guan yu, sun ce, ect. )
  • Options
    I have to recommend Heroes of Dragon Age. It's a game made by the same developers but uses the realm of the Dragon Age universe for its characters.
  • Options
    I have to recommend Heroes of Dragon Age. It's a game made by the same developers but uses the realm of the Dragon Age universe for its characters.

Why would you do that? 1.0
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options

Why would you do that? 1.0

Haha, my thoughts exactly. Compared to GoH, HODA is so dull.
  • Options

where is this in beta at I dont see it in Canada or US Apple App stores
  • Options
    WraithTX wrote: »

where is this in beta at I dont see it in Canada or US Apple App stores

The Philippines.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    @jeremyj26

+1 for that picture, I lolled
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    @jeremyj26 lol xD I burst out laughing when you showed the pic of slot machined
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @jeremyj26

+1 for that picture, I lolled
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    @jeremyj26 lol xD I burst out laughing when you showed the pic of slot machined

In all honesty, it's not as bad as Heroes of Dragon Age, but it's still got some RNG Slot Machine in it.
  • Options
    I started summoners war like two weeks ago and it's a fine game but the graphics are childish haha
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

Heroes of Dragon Age isn't so bad. It may be a bit easier as you form your squad and press "Fight" and the battle is automatic. You do not need to control your heroes with ability options.

The game now has a lot of "units" or heroes, and they have synergies and penalties and what-have-not. So it may be a bit confusing for the new player. But it's a good time to jump on as it can be quite fun and the forum community over at Heroes of Dragon Age are quite helpful.

• Options

Heroes of Dragon Age isn't so bad. It may be a bit easier as you form your squad and press "Fight" and the battle is automatic. You do not need to control your heroes with ability options.

The game now has a lot of "units" or heroes, and they have synergies and penalties and what-have-not. So it may be a bit confusing for the new player. But it's a good time to jump on as it can be quite fun and the forum community over at Heroes of Dragon Age are quite helpful.

HODA is terribly imbalanced. 95% of the toons are useless. Also, there hasn't been anything new in a long long time. We can only run in the hamster wheel for so long. They have made promises of new content, but I will believe it when I see it. We have heard that before. The forums are pretty dead nowadays, as the game is stale.
  • Options

HODA is terribly imbalanced. 95% of the toons are useless. Also, there hasn't been anything new in a long long time. We can only run in the hamster wheel for so long. They have made promises of new content, but I will believe it when I see it. We have heard that before. The forums are pretty dead nowadays, as the game is stale.

If you think the forum is dead check out Facebook.
  • Options
    Walking Dead - Road to survival is similar. An awesome game BUT a complete cashgrab.
  • Options
    Walking Dead - Road to survival is similar. An awesome game BUT a complete cashgrab.

Yeah I haven't actually played it in nearly 2 months but I log in everyday to collect supplies. Huge free to play wall.
  • Options
    im am trying also to find something similar to this game and found out about Dc legends but i think it is also pay to win, you might check it. also found out about iron maiden legacy of the beast that looks kind of similar too n.n
  • Options
    TNMNT Legends, DC Legends
  • Options
    I have a few I play similar. 1. Teenage mutant ninja turtles legends, 2: Dc Legends, and also Marvel Future Fight is another very similar and probably only one equal on the graphics level!
  • Options
    renoramz wrote: »
    im am trying also to find something similar to this game and found out about Dc legends but i think it is also pay to win, you might check it. also found out about iron maiden legacy of the beast that looks kind of similar too n.n
    DC legends starts out a bit of a struggle but if you put time and effort into it u can get a lot of the characters and becomes much easier as you work an grind and advance so no it is not pay to win. I have beaten the story on normal level and a chapter away on hard level and never paid a single penny! so it is beatable free!