Please Clarify the Raid Booster Packs

Meese_Rancher
125 posts Member
edited April 2016
@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

Do we get shards for every character listed or a chance to get shards for characters from the available pool?

The in game description is not clear.

Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    I'm reading it as one set of shards for one character.

If it was all 14 I'd be buying a many of those as I could stuff into my back pocket.
  • Options
    I'm reading it as one set of shards for one character.

If it was all 14 I'd be buying a many of those as I could stuff into my back pocket.

Ya that's what I figured as well but you never know.
  • Options
    Just bought two, and here's what it gave me:
    1st try: 5 QGJ shards, 12 chewie shards, and 5 GS shards
    2nd try: 5 GS shards, 12 Teebo shards, and 5 more GS shards.

Thanks EA, I should've known you'd only give me shards for easily farmable character. At least I got 4 purple mats and 200K credits, :smile:
  • Options
    norskimo wrote: »

Thanks EA, I should've known you'd only give me shards for easily farmable character. At least I got 4 purple mats and 200K credits, :smile:

Oh wow so it doesn't give you the full 22 for one character, it spreads them out. Ya I might have bought if you get all 22 and maybe even allowed to choose. This doesn't seem worth it.
  • Options
    norskimo wrote: »

Oh wow so it doesn't give you the full 22 for one character, it spreads them out. Ya I might have bought if you get all 22 and maybe even allowed to choose. This doesn't seem worth it.

Yup, definitely not worth it! I'm not going to buy more to get a larger sample size, but something tells me if I did I'd pull even more GS, QGJ, and other easy farms before I get leia shards...
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    i wanted to make admiral ackbar joke here but too lazy to find his pic
  • Options
    thanks for posting the purchase history, was going to buy whole bunch booster pack, but seeing your result, I will stick with the regular booster pack of 8 packs of 12 shards which included one guarantee character(even-though bad luck do happened the guarantee one do turn out to be duplicate the max character you already have ).