TAUNTS: If i counter your Attack and hit somebody else instead, am I drunk?

GuardArminus
137 posts Member
edited April 2016
This is not as funny as it sounds, this makes Han the new biggest winner and makes Ewoks healing useless when you use them with a taunting tank! You cant split the damage anymore! I think there are more things coming... we will see which other things got broken because of that, too...
Post edited by GuardArminus on

TAUNTS: If i counter your Attack and hit somebody else instead, am I drunk? 89 votes

Yes
78%
Miss_DollClintos_FreshmakerUshoKhorvog_KarbossaShadowHoundstupidfatfoolDarth_MangoT0mmyB23ElSoldado_23McPot45farid1250Salgado9OwexBaillBnBTobacconistEleiemBrazilian_JoeHeisenMenaceIISobrietyThechosenoneOobydoob 70 votes
No
21%
Sticare_Courts_0073StarSonMerkur0mRedSixMegadeth3700Kingken85ThyskJonWonKenobiHeppsSikhoPowdaTheMadTwadderKobiThePenguin77ElYarenato4571Skiratabhtrumpcc07JHGRAHAM 19 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    I like the change. But it really doesn't make sense. In facto only like this change for Dooku and his 17 counter attacks
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Yes
    I like the change. But it really doesn't make sense. In facto only like this change for Dooku and his 17 counter attacks

Im with you, i love using ST Han against Dooku. But this is too much. This will f**k up the balancing!
  • Options
    Yes
    So, can i know whats the no on this?
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes you are drunk, unless you are EA employee.
  • Options
    Yes
    bump
  • Options
    I'm still destroying Han leads with Dooku, no big deal
  • gbshow
    89 posts Member
    Options
    why don't the devs ask for a vote before making these changes? Crazy unbalancing.
  • Options
    Yes
    Devs keep making asinine changes no one asks for. Super annoying.
  • Options
    Yes
    At this rate, FOST may never find his way back onto my FO team. Counter attack was most of what he had going for him.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    No
    This was done as an attempt to keep Fives teams in check.

However, thematically it makes sense because the person who is taunting is supposed to be continuously taunting because they want everyone to attack them.

For instance... Two guys punch you, one of which is making you REALLY mad. As you fend them off, you see the opportunity to sneak a shot in. Are you going to sneak a shot in on the guy who hit you last or the guy who is REALLY making you mad? I can certainly see the argument for it thematically as well as mechanically.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    This should keep RG and 5's in check.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    You've got to be kidding me... FIVES DID NOT NEED A NERF!
    EA you decide finally nerf Dooku and the only thing you can think of is to include 5's?? His counter was the single most interesting thing about him. If 2 people hit you, you hit back BOTH of them! If you've never been in a fight, you're not allowed to argue this point.
    I'm losing steam for this game.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    Yes
    bump
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Bon_El wrote: »
    EA you decide finally nerf Dooku and the only thing you can think of is to include 5's?? His counter was the single most interesting thing about him. If 2 people hit you, you hit back BOTH of them! If you've never been in a fight, you're not allowed to argue this point.

Obviously you hit both of them back, if you have the chance. Typically, you don't.

Mechanically, it was a problem that needing dealing with and it is another change that is helping to swing the meta away from speed teams with little-to-no interaction or strategy.
  • Options
    No
    My wife punches you. You want to punch her back. You'll find me in your way ; )
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    Powda wrote: »

Obviously you hit both of them back, if you have the chance. Typically, you don't.

Mechanically, it was a problem that needing dealing with and it is another change that is helping to swing the meta away from speed teams with little-to-no interaction or strategy.

Which would be fine if it was something directed solely at Dooku. Five's wasn't part of the speed meta. Speaking as someone whos been waiting for 3 months for 5's to be useful, this is very disappointing.
    Dooku's needed a downward adjustment for a long time - they could have figured out something better than this.
    Merkur0m wrote: »

Well that's a different story if a woman is involved isn't it... If your wife punches me, I hold you responsible for that. Wink back atcha
  • Options
    No
    You're home, go drunk!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Which would be fine if it was something directed solely at Dooku. Five's wasn't part of the speed meta. Speaking as someone whos been waiting for 3 months for 5's to be useful, this is very disappointing.
    Dooku's needed a downward adjustment for a long time - they could have figured out something better than this.

I think most of us realize this, and I understand. The majority of the disappointment is for people who finally have a viable character in Fives now and are bummed that some of his viability is lost. He's still a monster of a character, IMO.

Sadly, this adjustment makes RG even *better*.
  • Options
    LOL. Also...

If someone attacked you from behind a rock or white silk robe, would you fight back or ignore them?
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options

I think most of us realize this, and I understand. The majority of the disappointment is for people who finally have a viable character in Fives now and are bummed that some of his viability is lost. He's still a monster of a character, IMO.

I agree with everything except the 'monster' part. He's been rarely used until recently. He didn't hit hard enough but the extra attack he got at 76 compensated. The fact that he'd hit you back & apply speed down to each hitter was fun.
    Hopefully it makes STHan a little better too.
  • Options
    Yes
    I

I agree with everything except the 'monster' part. He's been rarely used until recently. He didn't hit hard enough but the extra attack he got at 76 compensated. The fact that he'd hit you back & apply speed down to each hitter was fun.
    Hopefully it makes STHan a little better too.

It was GOOD that you could split up damage. RG is not better in this case, he dies faster. Ackbar can't make a good situation anymore if he cannot heal the whole team having the speed decrease, so this change messes with the AI, too. I really like my 7* IX Ackbar, my rebel squad was my first good squad. Since his Ability-Changes, its even better. But Autofights get worse and since the taunter only gets countered, there is no way to split damage or debuffs across all characters. So theres no sense anymore in healing all characters.
  • Options
    Yes

Hummm, this... this...

this... MAKES SENSE.
  • Options

Hummm, this... this...

this... MAKES SENSE.

What happened to equal rights? If a women assaulted me I am going to hit back. It's only fair.
  • Options
    Yes
    bump