Error Code 71.0, 72.0 = Player already in combat.

Sarryen
474 posts Member
edited April 2016
NOTE:

These errors are supposed to be 'player already in combat' messages. We're getting them resolved hopefully soon.

ORIGINAL POST:

So I'm starting to lose patience with this new update!

A forced update of the client at 17.48 UK time (12 minutes before payout in Europe) lost me 1 arena battle I had just completed (but I still have to cooldown).

But now I can't play Arena at all - get Error Code 71.0 - and client is force restarted every time.

Of course, this means I now can't climb Arena to get my crystals, whcih means I can't do my cantina refresh, so can't help my guild etc etc.

I seriously hope this can get sorted out soon!

Replies

• Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have the same problem and couldnt compete in the Arena . It was first error 72.0 then 71.0
    You really know how to scree us. Just amazing
    And i'm allways competing for first place and moustly i get it, like 95% if u need prove deer devs i will send you my player id, gladly
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera
  • Options
    @Darth_Malak @Sarryen

These errors are supposed to be 'player already in combat' messages. We're getting them resolved hopefully soon.
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    And allways do the restart
  • Nuwonda
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i could not do any matches 20 mins towards the end of today's cycle due to Error 71 and Error 73 despite having perfect 4G coverage. Of course everything worked flawlessly after the payout was sent... and I then could claim rank 1 but ofc too late...

I suspected it was supposed to be "already in combat" error message but with the app restarting all the time there literally was no chance of doing any matches....