Second update downloaded and Old Ben is still broken

I was told it would be addressed in the second update.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I just tried him out as leader in the arena, nobody but him dodged even once and I didn't even see him get the TM gain. Disappointed
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    not surprised.
  • Options
    I just tried him again on a couple challenges and in GW now that the second update is live and I didn't see any increase in my team's dodge either. They dodged a couple times but nowhere near the amount that I see on Dooku lead teams. The couple of times a dodge happened I didn't notice an increased TM boost (admittedly it's kinda hard to see though)
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I just tried him out as leader in the arena, nobody but him dodged even once and I didn't even see him get the TM gain. Disappointed

Exactly the same for me... Used him as leader in arena and he was the only one that dodged at all (one time).

• Stuwart
    137 posts Member
    Options
    I'm trying him as lead, not sure I've really noticed even getting extra turn meter.

I don't think your team will ever dodge as much as the AI, When facing Dooku teams I'll be dodged over 30 times. I had Rey dodge all 5 attacks and some bonuses. I'm beyond convinced that the AI get more dodges so I'd like to see someone face my Old Ben team
  • Options
    Alright, on attempt number two I did have several dodges as well as noticeable TM gain. Time to put away the pitchforks.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    I also saw no difference in dodge and no tm gain.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    He gives Tm, but no evasion at all.
    None.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Have tried my ob a bit since update and dodge is no more than normal in a battle. Super disappointed not fixed! Tm may be adjusted but dodge is so infrequent it is hard to tell.
  • Options
    Very sad and Old Ben is a Tank which makes this worse since Tanks became far more important and players don't have many viable Tanks to turn to as it is.....
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    DOT are not killing either. So this second update clearly isnt the last one
  • Options
    Yeah, leader ability still broken
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Maraxus wrote: »

Well, the way the first two have gone, I pray it is. lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I was worried this might happen when the patch notes said "Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben) has had his leader ability fixed so that it now gives Turn Meter to allies when they evade." with no mention of the fact that he didn't (and still doesn't) seem to add any evasion bonus to his allies to begin with. Pretty disappointing if it really is still broken and not just perception of bad RNG.

I used him three times in arena after the update as leader and my team had a grand total of 4 dodges (2 of those from Ben)... And these were several round battles each.
  • Options
    Has anybody faced him in arena yet? I'm hoping at the very least his dodging is working for the AI.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Dodge is random, and may not show in 3 battles, but should be present over time.

If he is adding TM, he is fixed.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Dodge is random, and may not show in 3 battles, but should be present over time.

If he is adding TM, he is fixed.

There is VERY apparent and HUGE difference b/w Dooku and OB's dodge rate. There is something definitely wrong.
  • Options
    I tried him as lead and he didn't work. Then I fell asleep and apparently everyone wanted to see if his leader ability worked as well, because I dropped from 61 to 118 LOL! Put Mace back in...
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

I see last release aimed at solve old ben leader ability.

Any news on dot killing cause right now still not working.

Thanks!
    Maraxus wrote: »

• Options
    We're still working on the DoTs being able to kill thing, hopefully have another update this week to get that one addressed.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz