So, where's the Tier reward listings for the daily requirements?

When I look at today's, it doesn't say what gets rewarded upon completion.

Replies

• Options
    Are you talking about the guild activity tiers?! "This should be easy right?!" ???

If you are, that's what I'm wondering too... we're on Tier III ... what's the reward for these tiers?
    Griff
  • Options
    Correct, thats what I want to know. Because I know its going to be a bit to fill up my guild, and past a certain point, I might disband what we have and bring people to a already established one.
  • Options
    Yeah and I'd like to know if it's worth spending 400 crystals in hopes of reaching the next tier. Hard to make that call when I don't know what the tiers are worth! :|
    Griff
  • Options
    Someone told me they think the tiers are "an artificial goal with no reward for reaching it"

Is that true? What is the point of having tiers? Is there really no bonus for reaching a certain tier?
  • Options
    You earn guild tokens at a higher rate on the higher tiers. I don't know what the multipliers are, but we could figure it out. It works something like:
    Today we are doing LS/DS Hard missions. For every energy unit you spend on Hard missions, you earn tokens based on the tier your guild achieves. At Tier I, you get 1 token/10 energy. At Tier II, you get 2 tokens/10 energy. At Tier 3, 3 tokens/10 energy. And so on. So if you spend 1000 energy on Hard missions today and your guild reaches Tier II, you get 20 tokens, but if your guild reaches Tier IV, you get 40 tokens.
    Again, I don't know the actual multipliers, but that's the basic idea.
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You earn guild tokens at a higher rate on the higher tiers. I don't know what the multipliers are, but we could figure it out. It works something like:
    Today we are doing LS/DS Hard missions. For every energy unit you spend on Hard missions, you earn tokens based on the tier your guild achieves. At Tier I, you get 1 token/10 energy. At Tier II, you get 2 tokens/10 energy. At Tier 3, 3 tokens/10 energy. And so on. So if you spend 1000 energy on Hard missions today and your guild reaches Tier II, you get 20 tokens, but if your guild reaches Tier IV, you get 40 tokens.
    Again, I don't know the actual multipliers, but that's the basic idea.

Thanks for the info. So just to clarify, when you say "tokens", you are talking about individual guild currency and not Guild Bank Coins, correct?

Basically, daily guild quests are worthless if you don't want anything from the guild shop. They have no effect on raids
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    yeah, tokens = Guild currency, not the coins needed to open raids. I've seen other people comparing rewards, discussing why one guy spent 800 energy and received 160 currency while another guy spent 900 energy and only received 120 currency. The answer: different tiers. Higher tiers pay at a higher rate.
    Edit: currency and coins are different, yes, but you probably earn coins at a higher rate on the higher tiers, too.
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Guild currency can buy the locked out gear, so not exactly worthless.
  • Options
    Haplo wrote: »
    Guild currency can buy the locked out gear, so not exactly worthless.

Can it? I haven't seen any unobtainable gear on my list (gear lvl 9, unfarmable). All I've noticed are things I could farm with energy? 50 farmable mats is pretty easy to attain.

I guess if you are interested in the character shards that you can't get elsewhere it is worth something.

I'm instructung my guild that the only thing that matters is that you spend 600 energy a day to open raids.

The guild shop rewards are not worth spending energy in a place you wouldn't normally.