Guild join cooldown

Pleblo
52 posts Member
How long is the cool down if I leave a guild? My friends started on after I had joined one so want to make sure I can join right away after I leave this one. So I can earn points

Replies

• Options
    How long did it take to be able to join?
  • Options
    48 hours. And you earn nothing if the raid finishes before the cool down is over. You can still participate. Just can't earn.

If the raid lasts more than 48 hours (i.e. T5/6), you get your rewards.
  • Options
    Sorry I was curious if you knew how long the cool down timer to join another guild is?...I can't seem to join either of my guild invites. The game just says I have exceeded the number of joins for the day but gives me no timer or anything
  • UoJCAM
    213 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Did you leave your current Guild? You can join another immediately, but you must remove yourself from current Guild.
  • Options
    I think you can join two in a day.
    So if you left guild A, joined guild B. Then decided guild B wasn't for you, you can join guild C. But after that you're done for 24 hours. So if you leave guild C, you can't join D, you can't go back and join A, B or C. You're done for a day.
  • Options
    Ok cool thank you yea just as 24hrs came up I was finally able to join I wish they had a warning or a timer or something lol
  • Options
    This is dumb and completely unnecessary. I just did this. They need to either make it possible to view the login stats of the members of a guild prior to joining or do away with this altogether. I just wanted a guild that actually had active members and I find one after my two tries and I'm stuck waiting. Ridiculous. Why have both the reward penalty and the wait time to join?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    irafreak wrote: »
    This is dumb and completely unnecessary. I just did this. They need to either make it possible to view the login stats of the members of a guild prior to joining or do away with this altogether. I just wanted a guild that actually had active members and I find one after my two tries and I'm stuck waiting. Ridiculous. Why have both the reward penalty and the wait time to join?

because others love to abuse loopholes.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    irafreak wrote: »

Because the good ones are always worth waiting for.
  • Options
    You gotta know to ask the right ?s it took me a little longer to find the right guild but once i did i made the jump. But if the guild leader lied then that sucks but everyone i asked about how many active members they had they were all pretty honest. Another great question is how many guild points the guild makes a day. Anything over 20,000 a day is where you want to be. I just joined a tier 5 guild (Owen Family BBQ)last Saturday and very soon ill be doing my 3rd T5 raid in a week. Even though i missed out on gear my first raid (had just 45mins left on my 48hr blackout when the raid results were finalized) if you do your homework and get in the right guild it doesn't hurt as much.