Rancher raid mega booster pack didn't give me correct shards

So I opened rancher raid mega booster pack for 1320 crystals and it gave me 3 crate of shards: 12 rey shard, 12 old Ben shard, 12 old Ben shard.
First of all, I didn't know it only gave me only 3 crates of shards rather than 14 crates.
Secondly, I didn't know it only gave 12 shards each crate in stead of 22 shards each crate.
Thirdly, when I checked my old Ben afterward, he has 19/80 shards, what is going on?

Can I have be refunded please?

Replies

• Options
    Well you should feel lucky. I got one shard of poe Dameron and 12 and 12 of lobot. I thought I was going to get them all also. What a huge disappointment.
    Do you guys need another for your guild? I'm level 74 and I play every day. The guild I'm in is really slow. Only about 8 of us really doing anything. I'm not high output but I've managed to earn about 2600 credits so far. And I usually hang around 600-800 in pvp. We've done the raid once, I would like to do it a little more. Where would I fall in your guild if you have room? Average,low or above average? And have you guys done the raid more than once? Let me know.