Mega pack error

I just bought the new mega pack (that cost 1320 crystals) and a error ocurred and the game stop working, so I open the game again and i lost the 1320 crystals and I didn't had the materials of the pack... What I can do now?

Replies

• Options
    Also, the phrasing is extremely misleading in terms of what one is supposed to get for their 1320 crystals. I got five shards each from three different characters. I was expecting at least 22 shards total, and based on the graphics on the purchase page it looks like 22 shards for one character. Is there a way to be refunded/reimbursed?
  • Coconutneck
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yah, I thought the same thing...22 shards for one character. I would also like a way to be refunded or reimbursed. Or very least change the wording so more people don't make the same mistake
    Post edited by Coconutneck on
  • Options
    I had this same problem purchasing a Chromium Mega-Pack for 2520 crystals... What do I do? Uninstall the game and move on with my life?
  • Options
    Same here I just bought Rancor Raid Mega Booster Pack and the game closes immediately. I lost my 1320 crystals and got nothing. I don't know what to do now