Not getting light side battle contribution for guild

The only way it seems I can get this contribution is to go through the guild and click on activities. It didn't count any of the sims I did earlier in the day for Rey, mace, RG or anyone else. Did I do the battles too early? Maybe like 8am mountain time. Or do you have to click on the raid activities to get the contribution? Sucks if so and doesn't make since. It's a lot easier to go to mace and click find than go to guilds and click activities. Is it a bug being fixed? Anyone have an answer? Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    its currently on cantina energy not light side energy, light side energy is after the guild reset tonight
  • Options
    I got the 600/600 for daily activities. Just 0 on the light side contribution.
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Options
    I got the 600/600 for daily activities. Just 0 on the light side contribution.

Because you spent enough energy to cap you at 600 daily, but the daily guild grind is cantina until 730 reset then it changes to LS battles.

O
  • Options
    its currently on cantina energy not light side energy, light side energy is after the guild reset tonight

It depends entirely what time zone their guild leader is in. I saw some screen caps of the LS energy achievement, probably someone in Australia / NZ or the far East.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Ok. I see. I'm getting the contribution now when I use energy on light side battles. Still trying to figure it all out. It's a little confusing. Thanks.