Kicked out of my Guild with Client Restart

When the client restarted earlier today, it messed up my guild situation. I had joined a guild with friends and after the update, when I launch into the game, it has me as not being in a guild and has suggested guilds for me to join. However, my friends in the guild say that I am still listed in their game as being in the guild, even though that is not reflected on my game.
Help please!

Replies

• Options
    For the second time, I have created a guild and came back to the game to find myself no longer in my guild. What the heck, thats 600k, plus the 2800 worth of crystals i have lost for catina battles. My guild is New Empires, i tried rejoining but it says I cant I exceed the limit. i dont suppose i am going to be getting my money back or any of the rewards i am losing for this? Ally code 454 454 129, Mikey Yearwood
  • Iscariot
    34 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Reinvited Mickey. I feel, something is wrong.
    myea8017 wrote: »
    For the second time, I have created a guild and came back to the game to find myself no longer in my guild. What the heck, thats 600k, plus the 2800 worth of crystals i have lost for catina battles. My guild is New Empires, i tried rejoining but it says I cant I exceed the limit. i dont suppose i am going to be getting my money back or any of the rewards i am losing for this? Ally code 454 454 129, Mikey Yearwood

Watching u
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Same thing is happening to me.

Very frustrating. I had a lot of time and energy invested and now I'm missing out on rewards.

I do see my guild (the guild that I created and am the leader of) in the "ally guild" list. My officer is listed as leader.
    My ally code is 673-659-378
    Post edited by Ugnaught on
  • Options
    no dev postings, thats pretty crappy. been 24hrs and i still cant be added back to guild. still says exceed my daily...
  • Options
    There are maybe half a dozen posts or so with people who have this issue. Maybe it would help to keep those posts viewable on the front page until we get a response?
  • Options
    what the chaw smalls, i work my **** off to pay, play. 2800 crystals wasted for guild activities, for a guild i created. EA SAID NO REFUND FOR IN GAME spending, no fix, still cannot join. lets see if i can get a response if i post this 1000 times. seriously i feel cheated