Got kicked from my guild this morning

Haplo
183 posts Member
Kinda bummed out. I joined an open guild last night and used up all of my cantina energy this morning and then was kicked out right afterwards. The leader was not on while I was on and am assuming he/she wanted other people in the guild as I hadn't said anything yet. I know my team was more than fine as it was better than everyone but 1 or 2 people in the guild.

I was just invited to another guild and am hoping the same thing does not happen again.

Replies

• Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Same happened to me too
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    You where most likely affected by a glitch that has been going around. Most likely you where not kicked
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Options
    There is/was a bug where people were getting kicked or leaving by mistake when getting a second Guild invite from the same Guild, decline and it removes you from the guild, so you might not have been kicked, happened to a few in my guild they had to be re-invited today.

O
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    That's good to know. It doesn't help me much though as I put in over 600 energy and now the guild is full after I was kicked. And now I have 12 in my new guild which just started today.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Blame it on alfred haplo. Blame it on alfred.
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    IMO, join a guild on forum, creates more loyalty. The guild may not have meant it to be open invite. When i formed my guild, i got about 10 requests every half hour until it was full, and if i had had it on open, i would have kicked anyone that joined like that without saying a word to them.

edit: i even said in the guild info "don't apply" and people applied anyway lol
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    [SNIP]
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines on politics]
    Post edited by Afista on
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    IMO, join a guild on forum, creates more loyalty. The guild may not have meant it to be open invite. When i formed my guild, i got about 10 requests every half hour until it was full, and if i had had it on open, i would have kicked anyone that joined like that without saying a word to them.

Oddly enough, I have an alt named Alfred, but he wasn't in the guild. Nice to see one who recognizes the name though.
  • Options

This +1000.