No Yoda event makes me sad...

Timitock
2844 posts Member
I sense he will be important in raiding, and 6* just doesnt cut it.

Replies

• Options
    I need another week or so until my last two Jedi get to 7*. Then they can bring him back
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, for you I can wait a week, I guess...
  • Options
    Nice. Thank you
  • Options
    Eek I need 33 Ani shards and 84 JC shards before he comes back... Just got Barriss to 100/100 *crosses fingers*

I'm on board with the one more week and then bring it back.
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    I only need 15 ahsoka shards. Yoda can come back any time. I'm ready for it
  • Options
    Brom wrote: »
    I only need 15 ahsoka shards. Yoda can come back any time. I'm ready for it

You hush now. We agreed it would be a week.
  • Options
    I'm ready for him to come back too. Finally got my fifth Jedi to 5* and I want to get Yoda unlocked.
  • Baf
    41 posts Member
    Options
    @Timitock ... why don't you just make a second google + acct and see for yourself if it gets different prices for things.. why would I lie? I have 2 accts and actually had some crystal to spend on my F2P and iT totally confirmed what ppl tell me.. how many accts do you have? The other day I only got 1 100 refresh on my main idk of its a bug or what... another thing js when tap refresh then attempt Sim immediately before the energy you bought has registered fully you can tap it again and it'll say same price as last time even tho it charges you whatever the price "should be"... anyway that thread I didn't need anymore bc I used some crystal on my F2P to fund out and no it wasn't as systema tic on that acct but definitely isn't the same 5×2 100×3 200 ×3 everyday.. on either acct ... also why would anyone lie to me about price the pay for refresh? Lol... your being so stern and absolutely sure ea does nothing shady or has no bugs is the real new issue for me lol jk.. kinda
  • Options
    What are you guys talking about? He'll be back Thursday
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

Was there a confirmation?
  • Options
    If he was there would be a timer.
  • Options
    Been a month now already right? Please give us yoda event again :)
  • Options

Yeah Id like to see that confirmed I won't activate Yoda but the rewards will suffice
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Options
    I have finally collected five 7* Jedi. I just hope they won't up the difficulty of the challenge that much...
  • Options
    They didn't do a countdown last time either. EA is lazy. They'll just drop it again.
  • Options
    Really? Yoda, Yoda, Yoda!!!!!

Steel
  • Jaxs
    49 posts Member
    Options
    They can bring back the Yoda event right now for all I care. I am ready NOW. I've been ready for over 2 weeks now. Infact I was able to add a 6th Jedi to 7* I'm so ready.

I have 7* QGJ, Lumi, Barriss, Mace, Eeth Koth, and JC.

I plan on using Barriss (L), QGJ, Lumi, Mace and JC.

ALL are Gear 8 ALL are max abilities.
  • Options
    They just had the omega event. Ewoks for ios. They added guilds. They've been busy.
  • Options
    I'm sure he will return in time.
  • Options
    No rush on my part lool but you guys seem to really want this char now so come on ea let the guys and gals battle the green monster till there hearts desires