JediKnites recruiting level 80+ w. 7* toons for 6 & 7 Raids!

Prev1
KN1TE
52 posts Member
edited July 2016
I, myself & my wife have played almost daily since the day the game came out. We have 2 officers that are also very active & helpful with strategy & we helping each other improve.

We are looking for daily players of all content. Daily Guild participation is required unless otherwise communicated. Screen shots of participation is taken. We need players that have at least 3-4 teams of 80 + level toons with 7 stars & should have toons that are being leveled up for higher raid encounters.
We currently beat level VI 6 raids in about 2 days & are looking for more players ready & willing to do raid 7

Primarily U.S. Central Time Zone.

Required to download group messaging app KIK for communication, strategy, posting screen shots & for good fun chat conversations.

Search GOoDKN1TE name KN1TE GUARDIAN
I will add u to the JediKnites KIK group

Search for JediKnites guild or
leave your ally code to b added
or add KN1TE ally code: 374-345-414

Any1 who wants to b a jedi or a knite (knight) or both! You are welcome.
Even if you are a reformed sith that wants to be on the light side, their is redemption for all.

Yoda says," Be 1 with the force of the JediKnites order & battle our way to be the best we must. Mmmhh."
Post edited by KN1TE on

Replies

• Options
    646-172-879. Can you add me?

I'm level 74. I play daily (little less since the protection update) but hopefully this guild thing pays off. I have 10 7star characters and 28 gear level 7 or above. Don't have anyone too rare... But it's pretty solid.
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Adding & Welcome
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in Central U.S. time zone fyi
  • Options
    I'm eastern. So not too far off
  • Options
    Hey, I'm level 73 from Germany. Average everyday player.
    Feel free to add me:
    178-177-419

See ya!
  • Options
    674-485-737 add me if there's still room in your guild I am I level 74 with five seven star characters and play Everyday
  • Options
    156-152-314 top 300 rank in arena. And eight 7* soon to be nine. Level 74
  • Options
    552-314-142
  • DarthFionzi
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    274-215-731
    My squad

http://imgur.com/kbAyXw9
    Post edited by DarthFionzi on
  • Options
    873-967-653

Level 73 with 7 level 7 characters
  • Options
    Hi, I'm interested in joining. Just left a guild where half the people were inactive. Was top contributor of points.
    I'm level 60 and play daily. I love thinking how to optimize my spending and characters. Finish GW daily, have a pretty deep roster (have a G7 ewok squad), and finish in the top 5 of arena consistently. Have been saving energy for light side battles tonight.
    Code: 516-738-195. Thanks for your consideration.
  • Options
    Up vote for positive guild leader, seems very fair. Thanks Kn1te
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    jhurloth wrote: »
    Up vote for positive guild leader, seems very fair. Thanks Kn1te

Your welcome
  • Options
    I'm super interested in joining- I started a guild myself and not enough people contributed. I was the top contributor. It bummed me out because I'm a consistent player & really want to be apart of a guild where I can help out a lot instead of pouring all my efforts into a goal I reached due to lack of supportive players.
    Level 72, play daily, strong characters (top is level 70 luminara w/ gear VIII & almost level 6 on all attacks and abilities). Would love to be apart of your team.

Ally code: 414-576-186
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I'm super interested in joining- I started a guild myself and not enough people contributed. I was the top contributor. It bummed me out because I'm a consistent player & really want to be apart of a guild where I can help out a lot instead of pouring all my efforts into a goal I reached due to lack of supportive players.
    Level 72, play daily, strong characters (top is level 70 luminara w/ gear VIII & almost level 6 on all attacks and abilities). Would love to be apart of your team.

Ally code: 414-576-186

Full at the moment. Thanks for the interest.
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for some whale$! LOL!
  • Options
    I would like to join your guild. I have at least one friend already in the guild. I am level 73 and I play daily. In my last guild I focused my game play on the daily activity being the top credit player almost every day. I left because I was the only player who played daily and the guild leader was picking raids that a group as small and inactive as ours could not win. My ally code is 238839869.
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Thompja wrote: »
    I would like to join your guild. I have at least one friend already in the guild. I am level 73 and I play daily. In my last guild I focused my game play on the daily activity being the top credit player almost every day. I left because I was the only player who played daily and the guild leader was picking raids that a group as small and inactive as ours could not win. My ally code is 238839869.

Who is in the guild u r friends with?
    & are u willing to use the kik app group chat?
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Recruiting 3 spots as inactive players were removed.
  • Options
    Hi, I am interested in joining. I am almost LV 80 with19 +6 stars. My ID is 663-268-645
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Buci86 wrote: »
    Hi, I am interested in joining. I am almost LV 80 with19 +6 stars. My ID is 663-268-645

Ally request sent. Accept & I will invite you to the guild. Can u download the kik app for group chat also?
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a couple new daily players at level 80 with 6 & 7 star toons. & kik app chat. Search for GOoDKN1TE on kik. Those are 2 letter o's in good and the number 1 in knite.
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for 3 more members.
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for some daily active participants.
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    We are looking for daily players of all content. With players that have at least 3 teams of 70 + level toons with 7 stars & should have toons that are being leveled up for higher raid encounters.
    We currently beat level V raids daily & are onto VI. So we need players with at least 25 five 6* star toons & just as many 7* for the hardest raids to come.

We are U.S. Central Time Zone.
    We have KIK messenger app for communication
    Search GOoDKN1TE
    name KN1TE GUARDIAN
    I will add u to the JediKnites KIK group

Search for JediKnites guild or
    leave your ally code to b added
    or add KN1TE ally code: 374-345-414

Any1 who wants to b a jedi or a knite (knight) or both! You are welcome.
    Even if you are a reformed sith that wants to be on the light side, their is redemption for all.

Yoda says," Be 1 with the force of the JediKnites order & battle our way to be the best we must. Mmmhh."