General Grievious Shard cost

How much do your GG shards cost after the update?

Mine are still 6750 for 30, same as before. I'm on an iPhone....and I have all the current updates (guild shop etc).

Someone else in another thread was saying theirs are now 2400ish for 30 GG shards after the update.

I didn't see that in the patch notes, did I miss it?

How much do 30 GG shards cost you?

Replies

• Gynn
    26 posts Member
    Options
    It will change tonight is what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    It changes with your shard shop refresh, not with update.

Mine has refreshed and shows cost is now 2400 for 30 shards.

So look at your shard shop timer and that will tell you how much longer you have to wait until you see the new prices.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Mine is 2400. I couldn't be more happy about this, but we should get extra gg shards for the gg shipments Weve already purchased at the increased rate.
  • Options
    wow really!?
  • Options
    A refund of GG shards purchased would definitely be appreciated but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Options
    Are you telling me it isn't out of reach for the F2P now? :O
  • Options
    Can confirm that it is down to 2400 for 30 shards of GG, and and 160 per 2 shards for ordinary shards. Wish this had been the price at the beginning because I spend a LOT of shards to unlock GG, and some more last week to buy 30 shards worth. At the rate I was going, with these prices I would have had him 7-starred by now.
  • Options
    I"ve been working my head off to get as many grievous shards as i could for the high price they wanted me to pay for 30 shards.
    Now since the update they made the price 3 times lower?!!! This sucks so much
    Feels like being ripped off.. Think a refund for the shards allready bought would be somewhat fair.. Any thoughts on this from you guys?
  • Keggy
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Prices for grievous shards look the same for me
  • Options
    Buyers remorse.

If GG is your goal, look at the positive side: you are going to have him a lot sooner than you thought
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    I've had that feeling a couple times with this game, so I got smart with GG. Instead of buying 30 shards when I had enough, I've been saving up to purchase them all at once. Guess it turned out to pay off in the long run. Gotta get smart about these things.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    I bought 20 yesterday haha. Fml
  • Options
    I'm still seeing them at the old prices.
  • Options
    I bought 60 shards 3 daya ago.. Could have had 180 shards for him.. this is a(too) big difference..
  • Options
    Mine still remain the same: 1,125 - 2,250 - 6,750

Care to post a screen shot of yours?
  • Options
    I don't know hot to describe this.
    But EA screwed up some players really seriously.
    I...use all my resources to farm GG since the beginning of the event.
    Just level him up to 6* last week...and not this.

Out...
  • Freek
    12 posts Member
    Options
    yea this is a bit upsetting to me, as i spent all of my actions to gain greivious shards,, but also i bought 10 at original price... 15 minutes before the price change,,,waiting that extra 15 minutes and i would have a baby greivious of my own now....
  • Options
    They lowered prizes to
    400-800-2400
  • Freek
    12 posts Member
    Options
    i believe some sort of refund or boost should be offered to the people that have been spending all resources on gaining this toon... it is very draining.. vs other toons... especially in ftp
  • Options
    I think we can assume that anything that reduces costs is a bug. Expect this to be fixed before they move on to irrelevant stuff like not being able to join guilds...
  • Options
    Mine are still the same, but this may be a daily reset timing issue.

I'd be **** if I had been buying them at the old price. Extremely ****. (And the people buying these shards are your whales, EA, they are your whales)
  • Options
    growlkin wrote: »
    I think we can assume that anything that reduces costs is a bug. Expect this to be fixed before they move on to irrelevant stuff like not being able to join guilds...

LOL

Yeah, they probably meant to triple it. Somebody go post this in the bug forums.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    E so thankful I started farming when i did: I was going to hit 18k shards today and begin unlocking him. When I went to the shop, there were 2 purchasable vader packs so I got those inserted and delayed my GG for tomorrow. Glad I did! A few extra k worth of shards and he'll unlock and be able to go to 7* quickly.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    @Alita told that it was a bug that won't repeat after next Shard Shop update. No reduction for GG shards cost. I think that there should be some announcement or something.
This discussion has been closed.