Shard shop shards

Can somebody explain me one things?

I just check my shard shop. I need spent 1125 points to receive 5 shards of General Grievous. My friend unlock few days ago a shard shop and he need spent 400 points to 5 shards of Grievous. What's going wrong? And next one... For me 300 points to receive 2 shards of another character and for him just only 160 points. Any ideas? I'm using iOS, he using Android system.

Replies

• Options
    I got the same problem. My Shard-shop shows 5 shards for 1125 but i´ve seen vids on you tube, where ppl got them for 400. I play on my Samsung Galaxy S4 cell, running on android 5.0.1 so it seems it´s not a problem, which is just related to one system. Maybe the point is, when the store was unlocked, if i´m understanding your text right.
  • Options
    Mine is still the 300 for two shards as well.
  • Options
    There was a glitch in the shard shop but they patched it. You are seeing the correct prices.
  • Options
    There was a bug that reduced the prices. No one has the low prices anymore. Its been "fixed"
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    The bugged prices were simply bad, the regular prices are mindnumbingly awful. Honestly I was vaguely considering trying to get Grievous at the reduced pricing even though is was still huge waste, but that's not even a consideration anymore. Oh well.
  • Options
    Yeah, I was kind of excited when they dropped the prices. I was hoping that it wasn't a mistake.