Defense Replay for PVP

Would love to have a replay of my defense when I get attacked, or atleast be able to see how many times i've been attacked and if it was successful or not. Hopefully this will be added eventually :)

Replies

• Options
    I want this too
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    This needs to be added I think. Replays and the ability to set a defensive team would greatly open up a lot of strategies
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    +100
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    lol i like it like now...if we put replay, people with no knowledge of the game and only throw hard money can easily copy our way to win every single game and lots of UNDER RADAR characters would be expose and nerf will be every single week....

however, setting different team for defence is really good IMO...
  • Options
    For me, this isn't an issue because I just keep improving my team and roster regardless, so I don't see any insight I would gain from it...
  • Options
    lol i like it like now...if we put replay, people with no knowledge of the game and only throw hard money can easily copy our way to win every single game and lots of UNDER RADAR characters would be expose and nerf will be every single week....

however, setting different team for defence is really good IMO...

Fear not, the dev's don't just nerf on a whim. In HODA instead of nerfing heroes all the time they would release counter heroes to retain balance. I could see more characters coming that would counter healers with an attack all ability. Also, I sure a counter to Dooku is coming that would balance him multi attack bonus.
  • Options
    There should at least be a battle log to see who attacked you if anything. I'm not sure why this game doesn't when plenty of other games do.
  • Options
    What I would really love is a reward for fending off an attack even if it's small. I think it would be awesome if you got 10 Arena Tokens every time you successfully defended your position.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Leaky wrote: »
    What I would really love is a reward for fending off an attack even if it's small. I think it would be awesome if you got 10 Arena Tokens every time you successfully defended your position.

This! That's a hell of an idea
  • Options
    Support.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct