General Grievous

Purchased x2 30 shards of General Grievous BEFORE update.. That is at least 13k shards spent. Now with an almost 4 thousand shard decrease to the 30 shard General how is it that there is no compensation for players who spent time and resources on these shards pre-patch?

Replies

• Options
    Hungry troll is hungry.
  • Options
    I lost a lot of resources before the update but I am happy that they made it easier.
  • Options
    Agreed!!! I'm so **** right now about that. Spent so much working on getting him! Still trying to be one of the few who get him since I have not even seen him in battle yet. You guys NEED to compensate people with character shards. You can't just drop the price like that and NOT compensate with shards after few have dedicated so much god **** time and resources to unlocking ONE character. I mean **** I made this account on this forum just to look into wth happened here.
  • Options
    A lot of spoilt brats here.. He's been premium since the introduction of the shard shop, he's by no means F2P with the bugged price but atleast he's obtainable, a little compensation to the premium spenders would be fair if they were to listen and keep the current prices.
  • Options
    A lot of spoilt brats here.. He's been premium since the introduction of the shard shop, he's by no means F2P with the bugged price but atleast he's obtainable, a little compensation to the premium spenders would be fair if they were to listen and keep the current prices.

Not spoiled, and I understand he's premium. If it's a bug and they fix it tonight, so be it. And whoever saved all of theirs even though there was no discount to get 30 instead of 5, and they are able to grab a 30 pack of GG shards tonight, good for them. BUT if they keep these prices, they have to compensate everyone who has bought GG shards at the super expensive rate. Would just be a giant slap in the face if they don't.
  • Options
    colinjmang wrote: »

Not spoiled, and I understand he's premium. If it's a bug and they fix it tonight, so be it. And whoever saved all of theirs even though there was no discount to get 30 instead of 5, and they are able to grab a 30 pack of GG shards tonight, good for them. BUT if they keep these prices, they have to compensate everyone who has bought GG shards at the super expensive rate. Would just be a giant slap in the face if they don't.

A little compensation is a fair ask in return.
  • Options
    Did they put the prices back up for everyone or is that just a game error for me?