Am I missing something with Jawa Engineer synergy?

Trying to figure out why the Jawa Engineer will help droids and Jawas tremendously, and Datcha is designed to counter droids with extra stun chance? Does this seem odd to anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    Trying to figure out why the Jawa Engineer will help droids and Jawas tremendously, and Datcha is designed to counter droids with extra stun chance? Does this seem odd to anyone else?

It's a love hate relationship.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Based on crystals spent, how many guild coins you actually get for the amount of effort etc, it could take people 3-4 months to get him 7*, easily! This evening I got close to 1 guild coin for every 5 energy I used in the Light Side effort and I spent over 700 energy to start things off. It's ridiculous. They did lower the cost of getting GG in shard shop today so maybe things will get easier with the characters currently offered in the Guild Shop?
  • Options
    I don't think it will take that long to star up the new guild currency characters. I have enough for 5 shards and it's only been two days. About as fast as cantina shipments in my case. Plus raids give a lot of bonus currency as well. I guess we will see. Going for the pig first...
  • Hepps
    26 posts Member
    Options
    It's slower than cantina because shards switch and probably we won't be able to buy for engineer every day. It's ridiculously slow I agree