Guild rewards question

What are the rewards for the daily guild activity? I assume individual contribution only gets you guild coins? But what about the tier that your guild places in? Does the leader get some amount of bank currency based on our tier? If so, how much?

Replies

• Options
    Also, does your contribution rank for the daily activity get you any reward or is it there only to show how much each person did?
  • Options
    Hey Fish, from what I see, daily activity earns your guild "Guild currency". Depending on the overall activity of your guild in the various missions, you also get your own personal coinage. Your tier determines coinage and total guild currency going towards the pot too.
  • Options
    Also, I think if you're 1-3, you get a bonus coin amount, I think.
  • Options
    @CPTRogers So basically you get some coins for contributing, a bonus for being top 3, and your guild gets currency based on the tier. Just to be clear, the currency earned from the tier is not given to members to spend in the shop, it is given to the leader to be used in raids? I would assume this is the case, but I didn't notice any huge increase in our bank balance and we got tier IV or V today... Any idea what the value of each tiers reward is?
  • Options
    Does anyone know where we can see what the contributor rewards are? Looked all over the guild area on game and forums.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Yeah Idk either, I feel like I'm missing something that everyone else knows...
  • Options
    Probably on Reddit - seems like that's the actual "official" forum
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!