Galaxy War balance

So I managed to barely finish my first two Galaxy Wars using most of my roster.

Today was the third. Two fight left. Let's see what I'll be facing with what's left of my group:

My party level: 43. Opponent party's average level: 52 (53-53-52-52-50).

OK, where's the fun in that, if I my ask? This isn't even a challenge where smart tuning of your party may give you a little chance, it's just a big wall with the sign "this is where you stop, today, sorry".

Not sure if it is intentional but the only feeling left when confronted to this is "this game sucks and needs some serious balancing". If the goal is to allure players into purchasing stuff to boost their party faster, it might work with a few, but the majority will just be salty and turn to something more interesting to do.

Beh

Replies

• Options
    What's your roster?

I'm level 42 and i'm struggling. Granted, i probably don't have enough characters and healers to complete galaxy wars right now. I feel like it's harder when you first unlock galaxy wars for that reason, but once you start unlocking characters through arena, cantina, gw, etc. and level them up it gets easier.
  • philbert_tkd
    91 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    This game has terrible balance issues, and Galactic War is just another one. You should be allowed to pay to reset your players stats/health at the minimal, but it is ridiculous to go in against all 60s and in one round they knock out 2 of your characters.

But then again since the game has already been proven to cheat by predetermining outcomes, you just have to keep finding the outcome that suits you.
  • Options
    I was I think lvl 48 when I faced a all 60 all purple gear all 6 plus star team. I just laughed
  • Options
    Everyone think about it at start
    After lvl56 trust me things get better
  • Options
    Dont always get better, Im fightng team after team of level 60, purple teams with sid,dooku,lumin combo.. which **** because they all have decent speed, cant use retreat as effectively, because once you come bac they wipe out or almost kill 1 of your characters. This has been happening since lvl 57, just hit 59.

Not that I dont enjoy the challenge, but I hope they loosen it up a little.
  • ArenHam
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The terrible balance issue has somewhat benefited me. I barely made it to the last level and I was facing lvl a average of 42-45 (I'm lvl 46). I was about to press start when I notice the other teams lvl was 28-30. Other then that it gets pretty un balanced.
  • Options
    Yesterday I was running my top team through GW. They were in the low level 50's. Around the 7th battle I ran into a team of five level 1 opponents. The next battle was a full team of level 58's with purple gear. Let's just say I didn't get much farther than that battle. The balancing is insane in GW and needs to be addressed ASAP.
  • Options
    I don't think it gets better at level 60, it's gets much harder. The first fight usually starts with all 50-52s and then it might drop to 46-49s for the second, then it goes to 52s and by the 5th or 6th fight they are all 60s high level. When I first started playing I made it deep into the progression, now I'm lucky to make it past the 7th round.