Return of the Jedi?

Timitock
2844 posts Member
It did not take much testing to confirm Old Ben's leadership is working just fine.
Yoda's leadership works fine, too.
Ahsoka's is harder to track, but is working, as well.
Luminara's has been confirmed operational, previously.
Eeth Koth's leader ability is noticeable.
Barriss' Unique works, and she is Arena viable.
Plo Koon has Potency at high gear levels, making him useful.
Defense Up works.
Mace's and Anakin's leaderships have been undervalued.
There are only 2 Chromium Jedi.
All Free to Play Jedi have either Cantina nodes or Shipments, some have Hard nodes, too.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    No Jedi fans?
  • Options
    Jedi fan here. Out of the 18 , 7* max gear toons I have, a third of them are jedi, lol

Yoda
    lumi
    Koth
    JC
    mace
    Qui Gon
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    You need Ben and Ahsoka for new OP combo
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Carth, me too. I also have JKG and Barris. Makes 8 from 17..... I use QGJ and Yoda in my arena team.
  • Options
    Love my jedi and have enjoyed the excuse to farm them for Yoda. I should have him at 6* by the time the next challenge happens and 7* not long after.

Lots of fun and look forward to Ki-Adi-Mundi being added and Kit Fisto becoming farmable as they are two of my favourites.
  • Options
    I have been running Jedi from the start. Just switched to Old Ben lead to see how he does now, along with Mace (precious lead), Lumi, QGJ, and Yoda.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I love the Jedi. I can't wait for more.
    Hopefully we see Ki-Adi-Mundi, Adi Galia, Even Piell, Shaak Ti, Saesee Tiin and Quinlan Vos soon
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I would love for Kit Fisto to be tweaked. He has such a good "kit" I think the double attacks and counter percentage should be increased or his AOE damage beefed up to give a useful debuff to the enemy or buff to the team (other than potency). OR they could do like they seem to be doing recently and give a reason for Potency up to be really strong.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Kurgen wrote: »
    Hey Carth, me too. I also have JKG and Barris. Makes 8 from 17..... I use QGJ and Yoda in my arena team.

Jedi are awesome! Is it me or does it seem like they really got the short end of the stick? I've had a lot of success on offense with them but defensively I'm a bullseye in area if I run 5 jedi.

• Options
    Seku wrote: »
    I love the Jedi. I can't wait for more.
    Hopefully we see Ki-Adi-Mundi, Adi Galia, Even Piell, Shaak Ti, Saesee Tiin and Quinlan Vos soon

I want Return of the Jedi Luke with a force choke DOT

• Options
    Kurgen wrote: »

Jedi are awesome! Is it me or does it seem like they really got the short end of the stick? I've had a lot of success on offense with them but defensively I'm a bullseye in area if I run 5 jedi.

Got that right. I love seeing all Jedi teams!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, a lot of people farmed Dooku and Sid for that quick and easy Dark side path.

They see Jedi teams as weak. They are wrong, of course, but we get attacked a lot. Old Ben will help change this.