Calling servermates: Trungy, Kiora, Samcro, Pikot, OyTuNe, Lutz, RNG, Zahg

Talisetti here. Anyone with these people as server mates? Would love to catch up with you folks. Some more mentioned below -

Scionpain, Shanegooseman, Piff guru, MrBlowinLoadz, Chumbucket, Jo Jo Pink, Nekosa Rayn, gromozeka, lordus, Wulfia, Goodwin, Chuygrdz, kit, topcat, marajade1415, Harrison Ford, X Ten and of course Mol Eliza

Replies

• Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Wrong section
  • Options
    Hey there, SAMCRO here. Did you change names in game? I was looking for a Talisetti but couldn't find one. What guild are you in?
  • Options
    TNR Mace Windex is the guild. Dropped ranks big-time after making changes to the team. In top 100 now will get back to 50 by next week
    Hey there, SAMCRO here. Did you change names in game? I was looking for a Talisetti but couldn't find one. What guild are you in?

• Options
    Hey I'm on that server, same name as here. I think I'm the only person using nightsisters and can scrape into the top ten, then come up against Samcro and MrBlowinloadz and get slammed. All good fun though
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Trungy is in ANZGC I'll let him know about the thread
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on that server, same name as here. I think I'm the only person using nightsisters and can scrape into the top ten, then come up against Samcro and MrBlowinloadz and get slammed. All good fun though

Haha it's always fun to hear when your team is doing well. You're a brave man for running Nightsisters.
  • Options
    I think I'm the only person using nightsisters and can scrape into the top ten, then come up against Samcro and MrBlowinloadz and get slammed. All good fun though

I'm sorry you ran into us lol. Thanks for the props. Asajj + Daka isn't bad. Daka is super fast and Asajj clears the RG taunt. Gunth ran that for a bit. How's your guild performing in raids?