/Atlas Regalia, Indonesian based guild, Recruiting!/

Oalos_Miyata
5 posts Member
edited April 2016
Atlas Regalia is a guild on a journey to claim the rightful throne to rule the galaxy. Join us! and together we can be kings of the galaxy B)

Vision of the guild
We started this guild while we're studying abroad, we're currently living in Europe. We originally came from Indonesia, but everyone is accepted here!
Personally, I love this game and would play at all circumstances, because i just happen to love Star Wars. I love to share, make friends and of course, just share the love the game! This guild is for those who wants to grow together, and would benefit from that in the long-run. I'd like to make this guild fun, and at the same time competitive so that we can benefit off the rewards!

p.s other than that, if you happen to like music, anime, games, those stuff.. We have great interest in them! ;)

Guild Requirements and Info

1. Minimum level requirement is 70.
2. An active member who plays on a daily basis.
3. Long absence can results into being replaced with another member, if slots are insufficient.
4. Our timezone is UCT+1:00, and the language we speak mostly is english, and indonesian.

I'm currently at level 74, and started this guild with a housemate, currently at level 72. We're playing on a daily basis and usually finish in the top 50.

If you're interested, leave your ally code here! I'll hit you up right away. Looking forward to seeing new friends and players out there!

May the Force be with you.

Miyata
759-666-134
Post edited by Oalos_Miyata on

Replies

• Options
    Join Guild kita aja om....46/50
    KanjKlub SWGOH Indonesia 1
    GMT +7
    Minimal 2 hari sekali raid tier 5