Level 6C 6-C hard dark

Am I the only one stuck frustratingly on this? Several lvl 60 dark team options, but unbeatable. Ceasing to be fun given that have maxxed out light levels ages ago.

Replies

• Options
    Dark missions are slightly geared higher in difficulty. You will have to rely on stuns and ability blocks with a little luck. Just make sure you have old daka for starters.
  • Thundergod
    99 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I 2* ed on first try, though it should have been a 3* if I got a lucky res/dooku didn't get focused.

I used:
    7* IG-88(Leader)
    4* Talia
    5* Daka
    4* Dooku
    4* Vader
    7* Sidious(Friend)
    All fully geared

High damage output and the stuns were the keys for me. They will start hitting harder than you can heal if you don't kill 1 or 2 of them fast enough.

The good news is that D and E are a joke compared to the other ones.
  • Options
    Yeah your dooku would be a bit of a liability with his health. I would suggest assaj if you have her to help with stuns plus her aoe attack.
  • Options
    Darkness wrote: »
    Yeah your dooku would be a bit of a liability with his health. I would suggest assaj if you have her to help with stuns plus her aoe attack.

Dooku helped a lot for me due to his speed. It's just that I left him at about 60% health in the last round when I really should have healed him.
  • Options
    Thanks, I have all those at 60 6* plus bar dooku. Will try him. Bit of an incongruous level, section 3 clearly imbalanced or porky tested.
  • Options
    Thundergod wrote: »
    I 2* ed on first try, though it should have been a 3* if I got a lucky res/dooku didn't get focused.

I used:
    7* IG-88(Leader)
    4* Talia
    5* Daka
    4* Dooku
    4* Vader
    7* Sidious(Friend)
    All fully geared

High damage output and the stuns were the keys for me. They will start hitting harder than you can heal if you don't kill 1 or 2 of them fast enough.

The damage from the Scouts triples from 2 or 3 grand to 6 to 10 in the 3rd section...1 more day of this before I dump the game until nerfing has occurred.
  • Options

I used:
    7* IG-88(Leader)
    4* Talia
    5* Daka
    4* Dooku
    4* Vader
    7* Sidious(Friend)
    All fully geared

The damage from the Scouts triples from 2 or 3 grand to 6 to 10 in the 3rd section...1 more day of this before I dump the game until nerfing has occurred.
    DrHylix wrote: »

I used:
    7* IG-88(Leader)
    4* Talia
    5* Daka
    4* Dooku
    4* Vader
    7* Sidious(Friend)
    All fully geared

Couldn't get past with the same combo, but swapping out Vader for a maxxed Phasma did the trick. Thanks for the help guys/girls.
  • Options
    As many stuns/heals with as much damage you can get, Daka,Asajj,Bane etc + highest damage w/assists etc.. It's brutal.

Oh, yeah...Sacrifice a baby Ewok before you run it. Worked for me!