Arena - can't fight - redirect to Guild section

Hello, I'm Alteisen 76 and i can't fight in the arena.
I was Rank 6 and wanted to fight Rank 2 ... I've got a error messange "Raid nicht aktiv" (raid not aktiv. --> i pressed ok an was redirected to the Guild Section!!!
I restarted the client. Now i'm Rank 10 and want to fight Rank 6 --- same error!!!
Please fix it

Replies

• Options
    now it's working correctly
  • Options
    Argh, it's payout in 5 Minutes and the error still occur :-(
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I lost 1st position because of this, I couldn't battle for the last 10 minutes and was redirected to the guild. I loose a precious time every time I had to go again to arena
  • Tusnal
    77 posts Member
    Options
    "Players will no longer receive error message that requires a restart when attempting to battle another squad in Arena and will instead receive the message “This battle is no longer available or is already engaged at this time.” Or “This action is not accessible at this time.” The client should no longer restart, however players will be dropped to the Cantina. This will be fixed in an upcoming Client update. These errors are a result of players attempting to battle another player who is already in combat."

You should fix this asap people spend crystals to keep in the arena top and this bug ruined it!

Hope you can consider this @EA_Jesse
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    I have been getting this all morning and posted a separate thread. I have been able to battle twice now out of about 2 dozen attempts. It boots me into the Guild! hate this.
  • Options
    Same here. Could fight normally the whole time. Was in 4. Place and wanted to enter fight against first 7 minutes before payout. Got this issue until after payout and finished 8. in place of first
  • RNC187
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Same here again. Not the first day this happens
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Can CG do ANYTHING right? every efing update same story, annoying bugs and glitches on top of absolutely horrible nerfs. I was getting the same thing today, luckily for just a couple of mins. I think someone was trying to shoot me down but failed, or so it seemed because as of now, the system is FUBAR, and there's no way to telling WTH is going on with these kinds of errors.
  • Options
    Agreed - If you try to fight someone and you get the "Error - battle no longer available" it dumps you to the guild screen instead of back to the "Matches" tab in Arena.