Yoda 6*
Sidious 7*

All are Minimum lvl 70 and gear 8 or 9
Im hanging between 300-400 every day.

Please give me advice for a Change, to improve a bit more :/

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Refresh everyday. Your squad is okay but I would look to replace Sid/windu at at some point, with a stronger DPS and a tank. Who are you currently farming? What other toons do you have? What's the situation with those around you?

ATM the best advice I can give is to time your battles with your payout so you fit in 10 battles. Soon you will be pushing up the ranks fairly quickly. Once you are too 50 you move back less often
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    Refresh everyday. Your squad is okay but I would look to replace Sid/windu at at some point, with a stronger DPS and a tank. Who are you currently farming? What other toons do you have? What's the situation with those around you?

ATM the best advice I can give is to time your battles with your payout so you fit in 10 battles. Soon you will be pushing up the ranks fairly quickly. Once you are too 50 you move back less often

Im currently Farming jedis for the 7* Yoda Star.

I also have Phasma, Fett , vader ...

do you think i should replace dooku with Qui Gon as leader ? ( Need to Star him up ) since the Update dooku isnt as good as leader anymore?