A day for raid

Hello,

What does during the day mean for a raid?
Should it be completed in:

24 hours after it is started?
Or,
Within the leaders timezone day?

Thank you

Replies

• Options
    I'm not understanding raids at all. I complete my 600, but am not allowed to fight in them. Am I missing the point of guilds
  • Options
    I'm not understanding raids at all. I complete my 600, but am not allowed to fight in them. Am I missing the point of guilds
    Your guild must have 30k+ total coins combined to start a raid. By getting your 600 every day it helps your guild get closer to starting a raid.
  • Options
    So how long a raid last?
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    OmerAsik wrote: »
    Your guild must have 30k+ total coins combined to start a raid. By getting your 600 every day it helps your guild get closer to starting a raid.

Thank you for posting this. As a guild member (not leader or officer), we cannot see the price of starting a RAID. So I've been doing my daily guild tasks not knowing if the 15K we have saved up is close or not. Sounds like we're 1/2 way there.
  • soneill73
    202 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    tier 1 is 30k, tier 2 is 34k, tier 3 is 38k, tier 4 is 42k, tier 5 is 46k, tier 6 is 55k, and tier 7 is unknown until tier 6 has been defeated.

The first 6 tiers have no time limit. I do not know this to be entirely true but I'd imagine you would want to try and complete the tier prior to the leaderboard reset, but that is a bit of common sense. Also, tier 7 currently has a 2 day limit to complete it.

All information can be found here on guilds and raids:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30259/guilds-and-raids-q-a
  • Options
    soneill73 wrote: »
    tier 1 is 30k, tier 2 is 34k, tier 3 is 38k, tier 4 is 42k, tier 5 is 46k, tier 6 is 55k, and tier 7 is unknown until tier 6 has been defeated.

The first 6 tiers have no time limit. I do not know this to be entirely true but I'd imagine you would want to try and complete the tier prior to the leaderboard reset, but that is a bit of common sense. Also, tier 7 currently has a 2 day limit to complete it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30259/guilds-and-raids-q-a

Why try to complete tier before leader board reset?
  • Options
    soneill73 wrote: »

Thank you!
  • Options
    Be sure to look at the possible prizes for each Tier. In my opinion, Tiers 1-4 are a waste, especially considering the effort required for the guild to save up. At Tier 5, it only requires 5* characters which most people have and the rewards give you a shot at the purple gear that everyone really needs. If this is your first raid, you also avoid the dreaded possible failure of Tier 6 if you are not quite strong enough. For my guild, I think it provides the right balance based on our strength. We should be able to do it tomorrow I think! My thoughts on the matter... :)
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    hope raids wont give me r-aids. good think most of my toons have protection ;)