Guilds : a changement has to be made

TSWPandaman
81 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hello everybody, we all know that EA created competition within the guild. (then, why create a guild ...)
They have made it as a new way to spend your cristals, a PVM ranked arena, which i think is not for the best.
I have a proposition: the guild system of another card game (which i will mention only on pm because i don't do pub). The system is the following : Guilds raids

You have 15 defenders, chosen from the highest Arena ranked guild members. Each member of the guild can freely attack twice. You gain Guild tokens if you win, and if your guild gets looted, your guild will gain less guild tokens next raid.

Now for the GoH rancor raids :
Make it tiers. The whales will continue spending and thus, gaining more guilds tokens and rewards. The smaller fishes will have the impression to gain things too, and not to be STOLEN by higher whales.
I know CG is trying to do the same thing as another card game they own, which is PVM based- ranked ( @JohnnySteelAlpha you were in, too).

But they forgot this is not an arena. It is a guild, with members that wanted to play together, and not to play against each others !
It's like having ninja looters in a RPG team....

Please feel free to share any opinion (i already know that my english is bad, please spare me the grammatical correction...), any criticism is good to take.

[EDIT] : i don't know if i posted it in the right section. Hope so.