Guild Leader no longer in guild?

I paid 300k and created a guild, we were doing well, and have 50/50 members. However, I logged on to find out that I am no longer in my own guild. My wife is also in the guild and on her account it still shows me as leader, but it says "No Guild" next to my name. Who else is having this issue?

Replies

• Options
    This happened to me as well. My Guild, Rebel Rogues, still exists without me. I started and paid for the guild!
  • Options
    This is ridiculous
  • Options
    This has been happening to many people. It has been VERY frustrating to say the least.
  • Options
    So I contacted EA support, and they told me that it is a known issue and they are working with the development team to fix the issue. All I know, is if this goes on for more than a day or two, I want major compensation for this. Im sure all other P2P agree.
  • Options
    Ya, honestly I just want it fixed asap. I feel like everyday that it goes on I am getting further and further behind everyone else. Not sure if it is really worth dealing with. I am getting pretty discouraged.

...but then it sounds like I have been dealing with this a little longer than you have.
  • Options
    I got booted today from the guild I created as well. EA said they are working on a fix, and I agree this fix needs to happen ASAP. I am not joining another guild as it is my expectation they fix this and put us guild leaders back in place.