Sons of Anarkin Recruiting [42/50]

deadeye
61 posts Member
edited November 2017
Sons Of Anarkin is still looking for another 8-10 players to help take us to the next level. We recently merged with another guild and have grown considerably in power and participation. We are currently at 45 mil GP and are finishing with 18* on TB. We have strong officers and communication via line.

We're still just not quite strong enough to complete HAAT, but very close. An account on swgoh.gg is required once you join so we can manage platoon/squadron assignments during TB.

We're a fun guild, PST based and welcome anyone who is seasoned and looking to get more out of your precious time playing the game.

If you are interested pm me on here.
Post edited by deadeye on

Replies

• deadeye
    61 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    bump
    Post edited by deadeye on
  • deadeye
    61 posts Member
    Options
    At this point we are just trying to get as many members as possible to contribute to the guild bank so I reduced the min lvl requirement to 22. Looking for players that login and play the game daily or at least a few times a week and hopefully speak English and use the chat feature too hehe
  • deadeye
    61 posts Member
    Options
    We filled up a couple more slots, but are still looking for more members that contribute to the daily activities!
  • deadeye
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for some recruits to fill the ranks. I will make you an officer so you can recruit some allies as well. Join up!
  • Options
    Hi Deadeye lost my account in a software update. Starting over. Send me an invite. Cheers FT
  • Options
    471 513 142
  • Options
    Just invited you as an ally, but looks like you are already guilded =P
  • Options
    Looking to join if still needing lower level. Lvl 36 currently
    414-977-988
  • Options
    yeah Brock I will send you an ally invite now
  • Options
    It looks like you are in a guild though, so you will need to leave it so we can invite you to ours
  • Options
    We have a solid group of players, but we're still looking for daily players that can help us beat HAAT and of course assist with TB. lvl 80 min and open to join. We highly encourage Line and a swgoh.gg account.
  • Options
    Sons Of Anarkin is still looking for another 8-10 players to help take us to the next level. We recently merged with another guild and have grown considerably in power and participation.

We are currently at 45 mil GP and are finishing with 18* on TB. We have strong officers and communication via line.

We're still just not quite strong enough to complete HAAT, but very close. An account on swgoh.gg is required once you join so we can manage platoon/squadron assignments during TB.

We're a fun guild, PST based and welcome anyone who is seasoned and looking to get more out of your precious time playing the game.

If you are interested pm me on here.