Rancor Booster Pack

22 shards seems like a good deal, especially since I don't have to pay money.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It's absolutely atrocious. There's a big topic already, but just in case I can catch you in time, please don't buy it.

A chromium bundle of the same price gives a minimum of 40 shards (usually more) and even that is bad.

edit: main thread here - https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32259/rancor-raid-booster-pack-discussion#latest
  • Options
    Good to know.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If you are willing to take your time, the 100 crystal cantina energy refresh and the two 50 crystal regular energy refreshes are the best return on investment, in my opinion by a long shot. The refreshes will get you shards for characters of your choosing, exp to help level, materials and gear. Packs will generally give you dissatisfaction and despair.
    Post edited by medetec on
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    medetec wrote: »
    If you are willing to take your time, the 100 crystal cantina energy refresh and the two 50 crystal regular energy refreshes are the best return on investment, in my opinion by a long shot. The refreshes will get you shards for characters of your choosing, exp to help level, materials and gear. Packs will general give you dissatisfaction and despair.

+1 billion
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....