Will I be able to get 34 gw attempts for the guild activity?

From what I've read tomorrow is the galaxy war guild activity. What I was wondering was that I might be able to get more then 24 gw attempts done for the activity.
I have 10 gw battle attempts left in my current gw but then I can reset and get another 12.
Tonight at 1 am when the daily activity reset I will be able to reset it again for another 12 does this mean I will be able to get in total 34 gw attempts for the guild activity
10 (yesterday's) + 12 (today's) + 12 (tomorrow's)=34

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Sure looks like it! Looks like you might be able to get 36.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Yudoka wrote: »

Yes 36 Galactic War battles cleared is the highest possible.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    35, you have to start the one before hand
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lambi wrote: »
    35, you have to start the one before hand

Start yes, finish no. You can start the battle and retreat immediately to get your daily activity reward. 36 is the highest possible.
  • Jayma
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Lambi: No, you only need retreat from first node to get daily quest done.
  • papy72
    182 posts Member
    Options

How? Even if you start node 1 today and retreat, you only get 12 nodes x 2 tomorrow. Where's the 36 coming from?

• Options
    papy72 wrote: »

How? Even if you start node 1 today and retreat, you only get 12 nodes x 2 tomorrow. Where's the 36 coming from?

It really depends on time zones. My guild leader is 6 hours ahead of me so I have my guild activity split over two days. I saved yesterday's GW and today's until after our guild activity reset and then did both of them since you can save the previous day's GW. Tomorrow I will have a new GW waiting for me and it will count as long as I get it done before my guild leader's arena payout time. That's how I got 3 GW.
  • Jayma
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If your personnal reset and your guild reset aren't to close, it's possible.
    You can keep one entire gw one day to another. Keep your monday GW for thuesday. At thuesday do the monday and thuesday GW between after the start of guild quest and before your personnal reset. After personnal reset an before next guild reset do the wednesday GW.
  • papy72
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the clarification. I'm going to stick to "at most 24" because trying to translate time zones makes my head hurt. :p