2 spots left in very active guild!

Bak_Sherpa
89 posts Member
edited April 2016
Are you a daily player that likes to contribute to a team effort leading up to raids? Then join KoR HammerTime. Send me an ally request and after a brief review you can be the newest addition to our almost filled guild. Drama free and fun loving. Casual but competitive.

My ally code is 722-197-793
Post edited by Bak_Sherpa on

Replies

• Options
    I just sent you an ally request. I'm a daily player who finishes 150ish in the arena. I complete galactic war daily and am currently in a guild where only half the squad competes. I would like to be in a competitive guild where everyone competes. My ally code is 788-533-563.
  • Options
    Send it to me one more time, my apologies.
  • Options
    Just send a request to join KoR HammerTime
  • Options
    You're in, go hit the light side battles before time runs out. GW starts in 3hrs 13 mins
  • Options
    Hey man, still looking to fill a spot? I'm level 75 and very active. Unfortunately half my current guild is not... Ally code is 453-516-775. Let me know, is love to be in a fully active guild. Thanks!!
  • Options
    Got a couple to go, I will add you now. Try to get that energy in while we still can
  • Options
    That's awesome. I've used a lot of it already but I'll buy more once I get in. Thanks!
  • Options
    Just a heads up to all, I can not invite if you are in a guild. Either have to leave and join this or leave and message me to invite you.
  • Options
    Hi.
    I fit your criteria, and I'm looking for an active guild.
    822 - 161 - 528. Please add me
  • Options
    You're set Ashmara, come on in.
  • Options
    Also looking for an active guild. Casual but competitive sounds like me. 513-696-873
  • Options
    Yo highly active top 100 arena got booted from last guild after topin daily......
    Looking for stable guild.invpls.
  • Options
    Im level 75, id like to join an active guild! How i join? Whats the guilds name? Id 928-516-391
  • Options
    Sending out invites still, if you did not get one yet PM me.
  • Options
    Mofumin86 wrote: »
    Im level 75, id like to join an active guild! How i join? Whats the guilds name? Id 928-516-391
    You are currently in a guild. You must leave before I can invite you.
  • Options
    Ok i just leave the guild.... Waiting for invite thnx!
  • Options
    I'm an active player (level 74) that always completes the daily activities and would like to join. Thank you.

714-831-933
  • Options
    Have two open slots do to external reasons. Already completed a tier 5 raid and will be starting another tomorrow. Add me for invite.

722-197-793