Shard Shop Price Reduction

The_Jam
141 posts Member
Simple I'm asking for you to reduce the price of shards as a show good will to your customers for events that once again this week have proved devisive.

Replies

• Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Please Warmonkey - provide a reason, and cite a rule, as to why we cannot have this discussion.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • GuinUK
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Diraan wrote: »
    Please Warmonkey - provide a reason, and cite a rule, as to why we cannot have this discussion.

Because the forums are designed to listen to people who can't play a strategy game moan that paper is overpowered as their rock can't seem to beat it . . .

Heaven forbid any real discussions can take place
    http://swgoh.gg/u/GuinUK - 0otini - 688-542-619 - A word of advice - never read a pop-up book about giraffes.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I agree but its not going to happen

they've done lots of other things that were way worse when it comes to splitting the players *cough* precraft crisis *cough* and they didnt do anything about that huge oversight, I dont think they'll do anything about this which is IMO far less of an issue then the precrafting
  • The_Jam
    141 posts Member
    Options
    I agree but its not going to happen

they've done lots of other things that were way worse when it comes to splitting the players *cough* precraft crisis *cough* and they didnt do anything about that huge oversight, I dont think they'll do anything about this which is IMO far less of an issue then the precrafting

To get a decision reversed requires support and without the vehicle to do this there won't be enough pressure to make that happen plain and simple this will be closed to silence us and allow the developers to proceed as they wish. I can't say it enough this is disgusting customer service.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    We should probably move the discussion over to the SWGOH Reddit. Devs read those forums and the CS team can't arbitrarily close threads.
  • The_Jam
    141 posts Member
    Options
    We should probably move the discussion over to the SWGOH Reddit. Devs read those forums and the CS team can't arbitrarily close threads.

To be honest Diraan I genuinely just want someone to have the guts and stand up and say we got it wrong let's put it right.
  • Options
    The_Jam wrote: »

To be honest Diraan I genuinely just want someone to have the guts and stand up and say we got it wrong let's put it right.

Nothing's wrong here. The shard shop is not meant for freebie players like you. It's a whale shop. You are hallucinating.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    The_Jam wrote: »

You could try to summon @CG_JohnSalera, but I doubt he will say anything on the matter except to say that it was a 'bug'. It would be nice to get an explanation that is more than a fragment of a sentence though, saying it is a bug. Maybe even an apology.
  • Options
    OK.. I'm going to explain this. It was a Bug. They made this clear. Discussion or encouraging use of a bug is against TOS of the forums.

As is discussing moderation. Period.

Complaining that you did not take advantage, or do not have access in a flaw in the system is kind of silly.

Don't make another topic doing so.
  • Options
    Discussion of moderation is against the forum TOS, but I am going to respond to this one.

Your previous thread was asking to reinstate a bug because you didn't get to take advantage of it. That's why I shut it down. Unless you plan to do the same with this one, which I don't think you are, I am not going to touch it. Unless it violates other forum guidelines of course.
This discussion has been closed.