Almost had a heart attack!

i spent 150 crystals to get from rank 31 to 12, then i lost against rank 3, so i faced them again and won with 3 seconds before prize gets sent , wow

Replies

• Options
    Wow! I remember catching the end of a few battles by the hair of my chinny chin chin ;) Glad to hear you're moving on up!
  • Options
    150 Crystals??

It's always better to step away and stand at 31 instead. I don't think you made bank moving from such a short distance so the crystals spent cost more than the prize increase. By the time you replay tonight, you'll have to repeat this crazy cycle as your progress to 11th is probably history by now as the try-hard's play all day to get position.....
  • Options
    i spent 150, i would've gotten 150 at rank 31, so doing that math i got 100 extra from getting to rank 3 and i got 200 more shipments which i need because i need 45 more shards for 7 star sid. Probly not worth the effort but still its done now lol
  • Options
    Yeah I spent 200 crystals today to get from rank 60 back to rank 1 only to be placed in rank 13 and have ran outta matches after losing a close battle for 4th place....so I am stuck as of now, but man no matter how much I spend there are a handful of try hards out there that will spend more lol I use all 5 matches I have every day but some people just seem to knock me down alot, but I keep editing my squad making them more powerful byang copying other people's deck ideas and making them better in my own way, like when I faced this guy named chow he had a full dps team like I had except I noticed he had maul instead of bariss...and then an idea popped into my head, instead of using barriss or maul....obi wan would make my dps team amazing with his debuff capabilities and vaders culling blade, I would have 0 heals though buthe a tankish High damage squad with turn removing skills and debuffs
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    Yeah I spent 200 crystals today to get from rank 60 back to rank 1 only to be placed in rank 13 and have ran outta matches after losing a close battle for 4th place....

Your ingame name is ISPA by any chance?
  • Options
    No my name is Sinbad, on my server the top people in ranks normally are Hugepants, chow, Rheen, Jack nasty, and Armail