New Player, Help me with a direction please

Nosferatu1988
28 posts Member
edited December 2015
Good Morning and Happy Holidays!

I recently began playing this game, and have a few questions regarding my team and what I should do with my energy. Right now I'm trying to advance as far as I can with the light and dark battles while gearing up my 2 teams, and do my squad battles when they are up, using the points for Darth Sid shipments. My plan is to acquire him and Luminara once I get to GW. Currently I have the following mobs:

4* Dathcha lvl 31
3* Clone Wars Chewbacca lvl 30
2* Jedi Consular lvl 30
3* Poe Daemeron lvl 29
3* Jawa lvl 22
3* Teebo lvl 1
3* Lobot lvl 1
Ewok Scout lvl 1
Clone Sergeant lvl 2

3* Talia lvl 25
3* Cad Bane lvl 26
2* First Order Stormtrooper lvl 16
1* Royal Guard lvl 16
2* Snowtrooper lvl 15

Thank you for any advice you can give me.
-Nos

Replies

• Options
    Since you are at the pretty early levels and still able to branch out later I'd focus on getting Daka from cantina shipments (don't know if you are focusing anyone else but she is good for DS campaign, meh for squad arena and a really good bonus for GW).

Since you are also planning to get Lumi from GW, I'd also grab Poggle once from GW once you have your Lumi at 4*, Poggle can complement any Arena team and he is very good overall. So you'd probably field something along the lines of Sid, Lumi, Poggle as the core members and last 2 up for contention, you could go JC+Poe which would render your team to have a good balance of both offense and defense and an easily controllable squad by the AI.

And lastly since you have Poe already, I'd focus more on him rather than Chewie as Poe at the very least has expose and far superior speed which means you can actually protect people when in arena whereas Chewie with his awful speed can only protect the remainders in 2nd turn.
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    Since you are at the pretty early levels and still able to branch out later I'd focus on getting Daka from cantina shipments (don't know if you are focusing anyone else but she is good for DS campaign, meh for squad arena and a really good bonus for GW).

Since you are also planning to get Lumi from GW, I'd also grab Poggle once from GW once you have your Lumi at 4*, Poggle can complement any Arena team and he is very good overall. So you'd probably field something along the lines of Sid, Lumi, Poggle as the core members and last 2 up for contention, you could go JC+Poe which would render your team to have a good balance of both offense and defense and an easily controllable squad by the AI.

And lastly since you have Poe already, I'd focus more on him rather than Chewie as Poe at the very least has expose and far superior speed which means you can actually protect people when in arena whereas Chewie with his awful speed can only protect the remainders in 2nd turn.

Thank you for the advice Hero. I'm at level 30 but can't beat the first cantina battle yet. In terms of units I should focus on, I'm leaning towards working up JC + Poe and the Jawa wookie and dathcha, and Bane + Talia for Dark (it seems like a waste to level my storm/snow trooper guard but I need to fill out a dark team for now)
  • Options
    4hLlxzX.jpg

Heres my team as F2p..just bought the dokuu pack
  • Options
    Where am i in my server?

04WWS2o.jpg
  • Options
    The power of my bracket?

NfRPGDD.jpg
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    Amartysen wrote: »
    The power of my bracket?

NfRPGDD.jpg
    The power of my bracket?

NfRPGDD.jpg
    The power of my bracket?

NfRPGDD.jpg

• Options
    ok
  • Options
  • Options
    I follow the tips from this forum that i should prioritized sid and lumi..sid from arena, lumi from gw at 52. My first team in gw while farming the lumi was, chewy, talia, dokuu, resistance trooper as free for ios apple user and jawa. Now my positions in arena is fluid in rank 10.. Because my team is weak in defense